MFZuul's Blog o' Threads

Oh hello, didn’t see you there.

This is going to be finished later, but eventually this will be a landing page that links to other threads I’m doing, or things that I don’t think need a full thread in of themselves.

Kinda the same idea that more interesting and educated @Adubs, @AnotherDev, and @redgek have done…but in a fresh and wholly original way!

This is a place holder, when I have more time I’ll make it look snazzy.

also I would like more likes than @Adubs please, thanks

Philanthropy:

Soon:

• MFZuul tries it: GRMS to chat and find (hot singles in your area maxplus)
  • MFZuul tries it: Dietpi on x86 (zoom zoom LP)
  • MFZuul tries it: The saga of the X220 (Never going to give you up Bside)
  • MFZuul tries it: One BOOX to write on (China Spyware edition)
  • The 6th Circle: Denying ChromeOS and worshiping AltOS
  • MFZuul tries it: Diet Nextcloud (All cloud no calories edition)

Ongoing:

Complete Projects:

Dead:

Threads:

14 Likes

At least yours is more organized than mine. I should have done separate topics with an index like this. Maybe I will index the interesting bits in my OP.

Also I dont deserve to be held up to those two for educated. I’m just an idiot who pretends to know what hes doing and the only thing I have over you is experience.

5 Likes

Nootropics you say?

You false modesty doesn’t fool me oh mythical human faced mouse, I strive to be half the idiot you are one day.

I need to make a new thread going over the studies and what “works” whats bs, how to get stuff and make your own so on.

3 Likes

I hope you stub your toe in the dark

9 Likes

soon2 soon1

Soooooonnnnn

only 16 more likes

5 Likes

Its not that im smarter than you, I’ve just had more time to fuck it up and figure out what works.

2 Likes

If you don’t care about legit ness, there is always alibaba. Lol. /s

But for real. Too bad trusted US labs charge an arm and a leg for stuff. :sob:

1 Like

You can get legit stuff from US, idk if they are still active however need to look.

There is some stuff that you can get on ebay that have a low chance of being shit. But there are things that even if legit you got to be careful, mushrooms being the number one.

I’d like to get more into the testing and come up with ideas a person could do at home cheap.

1 Like

At home nootropic testing? Very interesting.

I always loved the technical side of science.

1 Like

supposedly you can improve your intelligence by like 10% but if you fail the roll you’ll probably do no damage.

2 Likes

yesssssss

Also would like a full open source fitness testing/monitoring at home. From the basic calculator for calories/macros and micros/etc, trackers for food/workouts/sleep and recovery, to the more technical side of Blood, DNA, Gut tests.

I plan on making a thread about this one day.

1 Like

Hmmmm… Should I go full loon and look into BSD?

2 Likes

Yes.

I’m planing to do that too in near or distant future. Not to get anything serious done, just play around. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Go full MINIX 3 or i anon

1 Like

You are so nice, adubschu…

5 Likes

Only 10 more likes to go now

3 Likes
shut the FUCK UP
3 Likes

Goyse, goyse, don’t make me open my own thread and kill all your licks and what not…

3 Likes

3 Likes