what motherboard would you recommend for workstation/homeserver with ryzen 5900x?
It will run few websites (so 24/7 operation, but nothing enterprise level obviously:) and I will use it as development “workstation” - programming C# mostly, sometimes compiling larger projects or running more intesive computations for hours/days. It will run Hyper-V with few VMs.
- good VRM and component quality - for stability and longevity, not going to overclock
- would like to have 3x nvme PCIe 4.0 disks, so PICe 4 is a must, 3x m.2 ports would be nice to have but I can use expansion card for that
- ability to boot without monitor (and ideally also without GPU but that is optional) I plan to connect remotely
- fast memory support, minimum 3600
- RGB - box is in another room, I want computer, not christmas tree
- Wifi - I will only use ethernet
- Good audio - this will never play anything
- I also dont need too many usb ports etc.
Basically I am looking for solid base functionallity without all the bells and whistles that gamers like but I dont need.