What are you watching right now?

Not entirely true, Shounen actually refers to teenage boys to guys in their early 20s (iirc it’s like 13 to 25 or something). But yes, the typical shounen style anime, i.e. Dragonball, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, etc. are all aimed at the younger portion of that group. I’ve seen some shounen anime that really isn’t for children.

I just started watching The IT Crowd on Netflix via the tablet while I’m cooking or doing nothing in particular. I didn’t even know it was British. Not too bad now that I can’t watch Family Guy or Futurama on that service.

Jerks.

1 Like

The IT-Crowd does have some really funny moments, sometimes just nerdy, sometimes very British.

Both of which I appreciate!

So, you like pain? :rofl:

I can’t watch anything right now, I have a job to do.

2 Likes

Currently binging my way through Malcolm in the Middle for the somethingth time.

Ragnarok

I watch anime, so yes…

1 Like

Learning about a brand I haven’t looked into much.

1 Like

Not right now obviously but I watched Avengers - Infinity War earlier today.
My expectations were pretty high… It completely blew me away.
Please do yourself a favor and watch it as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re watching some movies from my younger days.

2 Likes

Somehow ended up on the autoblog channel. Going through the Translogic series. Currently on this one.

1 Like

Just watched this, definitely worth seeing in the theater.

1 Like

I was pleasantly surprised by Bosch; which is view-able for free on Prime if you have it. IMO the most solid and least-pretentious cop drama I’ve seen, incredibly well done.

1 Like

Feels like a way more grusome murdock mysteries that delves into the twisted elements of the human brain and its thinking. I like it but it can feel a little slow for my taste. still a great watch on netflix.

1 Like

Yes Expanse is a cool! watching season 1-2 and i think 3 is already out on syfi and yes and i have converted over to prime 2 day free shipping and the free shows are not bad either.

1 Like

Currently watching Aggretsuko on Netflix.

I watched two episodes and so far I like it too.

Since I saw a banner for the second season, I watched the first one of Goliath and it is great.
Under the radar for of most of my friends, it really should be more popular.

1 Like

I’m going through some Gordon Ramsey shows. I blasted through Kitchen Nightmares US, now I’m going through Master Chef. I was really hoping for some interesting recipes. There aren’t any. So I’m quite disappointed by those shows. God forbid I watch cooking shows for the actual cooking.