What are you watching right now?

Re watching some movies from my younger days.

2 Likes

Somehow ended up on the autoblog channel. Going through the Translogic series. Currently on this one.

1 Like

Just watched this, definitely worth seeing in the theater.

1 Like

I was pleasantly surprised by Bosch; which is view-able for free on Prime if you have it. IMO the most solid and least-pretentious cop drama I’ve seen, incredibly well done.

1 Like

Feels like a way more grusome murdock mysteries that delves into the twisted elements of the human brain and its thinking. I like it but it can feel a little slow for my taste. still a great watch on netflix.

1 Like

Yes Expanse is a cool! watching season 1-2 and i think 3 is already out on syfi and yes and i have converted over to prime 2 day free shipping and the free shows are not bad either.

1 Like

Currently watching Aggretsuko on Netflix.

I watched two episodes and so far I like it too.

Since I saw a banner for the second season, I watched the first one of Goliath and it is great.
Under the radar for of most of my friends, it really should be more popular.

1 Like

I’m going through some Gordon Ramsey shows. I blasted through Kitchen Nightmares US, now I’m going through Master Chef. I was really hoping for some interesting recipes. There aren’t any. So I’m quite disappointed by those shows. God forbid I watch cooking shows for the actual cooking.

A Perfect Day.
Oddly satisfying movie without action.

You should know by now that anything “reality” related is going to be about drama, not content.

2 Likes

Poor me wanting actual cooking from one or in this case three of the best chefs the show could afford…

the bluray thing

2 Likes

Interesting movie, I at first thought it was set in the same universe as In Time because of the cars and how they are designed the same, and I swear its literally the same props used…

but anyways Anon had a great ending that really represents our privacy on the internet, Government wants to believe everyone has something to hide and must snoop and invade our privicy. The Movie had a well written line saying “Its not that I have something to hide, its that I have nothing I want you to see.” the movie I give a solid 6/10

1 Like

Netflix: Children of Whales I believe is the name.
DVD: Outlaw Star just finished, and it was just as good when I first watched it. About to start watching the Alien saga, and currently watching GoT. Can’t wait for the dragons to kill some peeps!

WTF… DID… I just watch… I cant… No just… fuk its a 3/10 for me…

1 Like

Well, … this.

1 Like

Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla EX)
K5G0W-L405C-G62JV

PGP Stream until a minute ago of course. But finished S3 of Ash vs. Evil Dead the other day.
I can not wait for the next one!

[EDIT]
Great, I just read that they canceled it… cunts!
R.I.P. Ash Williams
[/EDIT]

3 Likes