Post your battle stations!

Your desk is very clean compared to the other persons’.

5 Likes

Not sure what you’re implying…

4 Likes

Yeah, i don’t like clutter at my workspace. Helps me focus on Tasks at hand.

4 Likes

You must really love your job. I need as many distractions as I can get. I have a second desk just for a place to put more junk in the way

3 Likes

I have a couple of questions, but I’m not sure if you’ll be able to answer the first one.

1. What do you do for a living/job? It looks super cozy is the only reason I ask.

2. Which trackball have you used? I bought the Kensington Pro and am happy with it, so I’m curious what other people have/enjoy.

Amazing setup for sure though!

I made a review some time ago of what I use:

3 Likes

All new acoustic foam and some PC and audio upgrades. Picked up a Schiit Modi 3 and JDS Labs Atom. Sold the Modi Multibit and Asgard 2. The R7 2700x build went to the wife with the old Gtx 1080. Only thing I kept was the Titan Xp w/ hybrid mod.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/dalbry91/saved/9MdLJx

9 Likes

Oh man that’s a lotta foam, I kinda like it

1 Like

It looks just like my room at the asylum.

6 Likes

More update to come Just mounted the wall tv

20 Likes

noice digs

thx, it has slowly evolved over the past few years. Need to adjust stuff a lot still, but i think this is the monitor final form

Whatre you using to split the screen on the TV?

1 Like

the monitor has PnP

great monitor (10w speakers and a remote)

1 Like

Haven’t posted in a while. Thought it was time.

Ignore the cable management under the desk, I have been meaning to get that done, but alas, I don’t have the time.

22 Likes

Is that the 38" 1600p ?

sweet setup btw.

1 Like

Yeah, it is. It’s pretty awesome.

1 Like

Funnily enough I’m most jealous of the sit/stand desk

3 Likes

Oh god, this desk is up nearly 50% of the time, I love it. Definitely worth the investment, simply for the feeling of wellbeing.

I’d sell the monitor for this desk.

1 Like

you should get some monitor arms next to make more space under your monitors for shit