Post pictures of what you ate!

Nope, that’s actually a normal size tomato… I’ve seen way lager than those… Especially in the garden of my parents…

We’ve had a few larger, but honestly with just my wife and I we cannot eat all the tomatoes we’ve gotten this year so far. We try and give some away to the neighbors and have frozen a good number to give away as well. I need to make sauce or something…

1 Like

yup…

But I’m laaaaaaaazy…

I can relate to that…
Still, I got off the chair and made a nice mushrooms, peppers and cheese omelet…

4 Likes

I lretty much made this again,

But with beef

5 Likes

Well…

4 Likes

I have absolutely no idea how I made the cutlets so juicy and soft… But I did. And I’m proud…

4 Likes

looks great

I can’t quite get an universal veggies combo to make pasta taste good. I mean the pasta does need tomatoes. If there are no tomatoes in the mix, it just tastes weird, no matter what I do with it…

Pesto fixes everything.

1 Like

Kinda does, really… Kaprese is one of my favorite things, but Pesto is quite difficult to make.

alfredo sauce is a thing

Wait, is this really just cream, garlic, parmesan and parsley? That’s extremely simple. I like it…

yep, great with chicken, bacon, or shirmp

1 Like

And broccoli, red peppers, green beans… all sorts of veggies.

Nahh, it’s simple if you have a food processor: http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/fresh_basil_pesto/

pine nuts are expensive tho

If buying a small bag of pine nuts breaks the budget… there may be other issues.

Besides, he said difficult not cheap. And frankly buying ingredients is almost always cheaper than buying preprocessed.

Last night’s dinner was mock chorizo with fresh French green beans atop spinach and tomato, topped with garlic cheddar and Greek yogurt:

4 Likes