Post pictures of what you ate!

SCHNITZELBRÖTCHEN!

5 Likes

Curry sausage garlic and onion pasta…
The macaroni was not enough, so I added some spaghetti. It seems they are not enough either…

5 Likes

Made some stew, because lazy.

5 Likes

I know this omelet looks terrible but it actually tastes better than it looks. I had to use all the potato salad I had before it spoils. Added turkey sausage and corn to the mix.

4 Likes

im hoping there was egg in that.

I can relate to his omelette actually. Mine almost never comes in it’s proper shape.
Anyways, I am making Musaka. It will be done in like… 15 minutes? So pictures then…

1 Like

wet chicken burrito

3 Likes

@anarekist Three eggs with some extra egg whites for the omelete.

@psycho_666 I have made presentable omeletes before but typically when I have put enough oil in the pan and not too much toppings on one side so I can easily flip the other side.

2 Likes

Asparagus
Rice
Carrot Slices
Mushrooms
Olive Oil
Butter

is okay

6 Likes

What I ate for breakfast yesterday.

Oatmeal with peanut butter, eggs and sausage.

4 Likes

What are those poop looking things in the plate with the sausage and the eggs?

This is the musaka from yesterday…

3 Likes

Smoked pork sausage. The other sausage is turkey based.

1 Like

Breaded chicken bites, mushrooms and rice with veggies…

2 Likes

This truly is the key to a presentable omelette. Also if you can add some milk to the eggs to get them to fluff up more it helps with the quality of presentation and covering of filling ingredients.

1 Like

You must have money or not be american, there shitty sausage links that are microwaved, the thing that looks like sausage is I think a hotdog due to the coloration of the skin, @anon69321716 could you clarify? That seems like a cheap break fast I would through together given a tight budget and leftovers from a barbecue a couple days ago, looks like shit yet taste amazing.

I keep forgetting I can do that.

Because I didn’t feel like making pancakes nor a sandwich, I resorted to sausage. Here is the turkey sausage:

Here is the beef sausage. Apparently I cannot read and I said it was pork before:

2 Likes

A many times in the kroger, a many full stomach in the morning

You see, I know I must have money. If only the money knew I must have them… I’m poor as f@k… And when I’m around f@ks are legendarily poor…

I am not American.

It’s weird to me the basic difference in naming the same thing with different names or different things with the same name, according to the culture you live in and the difference in the food itself, etc etc etc…
Beef sausage? No… Pork FTW… Less mad cow.

I love pork sausage but really any meat works for me if it tastes great. Protein is protein.