Your favorite anime series...?

Death note, Highschool of The Dead and code gease are like my top 3 anime/manga

these are must watch for any anima fan.

I'm a huge fan of Mecha anime's so Gundam (all series), Macross frontier, Eureka Seven ( extremely recommended), Voices of a distant star (super recommended), Neon genesis, Code geass, and personal favorite Zoids.

Hellsing Ultimate, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist

This is tough..
But I'll go with Stiens; Gate 

Lol he said Zoids

My top anime is Hellsing, Claymore, Trinity Blood, and All Gundams

• Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
  • Akira
  • Wicked City
  • (ひぐらしのなく頃に
  • Black Magic M-66
  • Ghost in the shell
  • アミテージ・ザ・サード

My all time favorite Animes are: Clannad series, Kanon 2006, Code Geass series, Death Note and Dragonball series.

I have a lot of others which I love, but not really what I consider "masterpieces".

techno man, dbz, neon genisis evangelion

If you're into Space Westerns with some light Mecha thrown in... you'll love Outlaw Star. Think about it like this; if you loved Cowboy Bebop there is a pretty strong chance that you'll love Outlaw Star. 

Yu Yu Hakusho people! 

Adding to this would be, 'Aria the scarlet ammo'. 'Serial Experiments: Lain'. 'Fairy Tale'. 'Yumeria' (not such a fav but still good) 'Kanon (2006)' is a heart breaker as was 'Air'

Black Jack, Fist of the north star 

I like now Hunter x Hunter Remake 2011 specially the latest series NGL where they enemy was half man and animal the enemy are strong and gon ,killua and kite is really having a hard time to kill all those enemy.

Any of the Monogatari anime series (Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, or Nekomonogatari) are defintely worth watching and are definitely my favorites. Also, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica (it may look girly but the story is probably the best story that I've ever watched). I also liked a lot of the really popular animes like Bleach, Naruto, DBZ, Gundam Wing, and a lot more. Anything produced by Shaft is worth watching imo.

To add to my list, I watched Haibane Renmei recently. I liked it a lot, and it's definitely somewhere in the top.. though not capable of claiming the throne.

I think the main character Rakka has similar personality to Lain, but the series was quite different and not a mindfuck like Serial Experiments is.

Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, Steins;Gate, and the Monogatari Series. One of my favorite movies is Perfect Blue, although it might be a little too strange for some people.

Darker Than Black. Though Attack on Titan is amasing so far.

My Favourite anime will always be Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo

InuYasha, Bleach, Yu-Yu Hakusho, Cowboy Bebop, Dragonball seriesGundam Zero, .hack series. TriGun, Full Metal Alchemest, AND Brotherhood. (I liked them both, sue me)

1 Like