Your favorite anime series...?

I started on Bleach so it'll always have a special place in my heart, otherwise it's gotta be Darker than Black, Black Lagoon, Ghost in the Shell (first movie and SAC series'), Hellsing Ultimate (follows the manga more closely and has better animations than Hellsing) and Neon Genesis.
Edit: I had the nerve to forget Cowboy Bebop (bloody fantastic anime).

My favorite ones are Fate/Zero, Monster, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei and Eve no Jikan. None of them are really ten out of ten but they are the only ones who got 9.5 in my list.

Really liked Jormungand, Chaos Head, Monster, Rainbow : Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin, Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto, Sweat Punch, Mind Game,Twilight of the Dark Master ..I really have no favorite..I just like anime to much..

I think you can guess my favorite is, based on my username :P  
The FMA: Brotherhood/Manga storyline is my favorite, but I loved the original too.  

Adding to this AGAIN, would be 'Guilty Crown'. Although the ending is a bit... meh, the rest is consistently good. (Like seriously, just not watching the last 5 mins really is worth it)

'Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo' was a nice slice of life anime, with some GORGEOUS animation and digital colouring.

Taking away from this would be 'Aria the scarlet Ammo'. As on second thoughts, I don't think it deserves to be in my favs.

Mine would be Naruto.

This almost certainly isn't original, but the classics are classics for a reason.

Tie between Cowboy Bebop and FLCL.

For those who don't necessarily know a ton of anime, if you liked Bebop, check out Samurai Champloo, made by the same guys. And if you liked FLCL, check out Gurren Lagann.

I'm split between Neon Genesis Evangelion or Cowboy Bebop.

1 Like

Mankind is Declining - Post-apocalyptic, pessimistic, colorful, quirky. A strange mix but my all time favorite especially the last episodes.

Aria the Series - From the niche sub-genre Iyashikei or healing anime and the entire series is just that.

Mitsudomoe, K-On, Read or Die TV, Full Metal Panic Fumoffu, Minami-ke,  - All the laughs.

Clannad, Kanon, Air - I cried manly tears because of this trio.

Break Blade - Best mecha anime there is. Damage is very realistic in this one unlike most mecha anime. It's a movie series though.

Code Geass - I need not say the reason why! ... and "he's alive."

Bleach - It's a shame that this belongs to the race to the most episodes. Season 1 was awesome and the movies were as well. I can't seem to hate this anime. Probably because Ichigo is my favorite male lead ever and not that stupid, whiny male lead that most anime offer these days.

Saki - I dunno. I never realized that Mahjong, of all things, is epically fun to watch. Beware of fanservice and stuff, though.

Major - It's baseball. It's the best sports anime, ever. Also the only anime I know where you follow one character's life from early childhood to adulthood, from the first time he held a baseball to retirement.

Cross Game - Also baseball. Very similar to Major.

POKEMON ORIGINS - ALL THE NOSTALGIA TEARS!!

I have a couple,

Mushi-shi, I watched this on Netflix, licensed by Funimation in the US (DUB is pretty good, didn't even bother watching it SUBBED)

The Monogatari Series is also pretty nice downloaded from HorribleSubs and Deadfish nohateplscommiefags;_:, licensed by Aniplex of America, Watched SUBBED ( S2 is still being aired, HS releases them every Saturday)

Best out of what I am watching Currently--

Unbreakable Machine-Doll is pretty good, also DL'd form HS. Licensed by Funimation. Watched SUBBED.

http://www.nyaa.se/

http://horriblesubs.info/

http://deadfish-encod.es/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unbreakable_Machine-Doll

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mushishi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monogatari_%28series%29

Not in a particular order.

• Attack on Titan (Awesome action scenes)
  • Welcome to the NHK (Dark Humor and Dark overall but really good)
  • High school of the dead (Awesome elements, tons of boobies.)
  • Clannad (Really Sad Show that makes you think about life so damn much)
  • Full Metal Panic! (mechs and romance with a twist of comedy, love it so much.)
  • Zero no tsukaima ( Cool universe, if you dislike ecchi and harem then don't' watch.)
  • Eden of The East (Awesome opening and really interesting story)
  • Great Teacher Onizuka ( Great story and likable characters)
  • Black Lagoon (Like when things go shooty and people curse a lot? Then look no further)
  • Toradora (One of the best Tsundere characters in anime in my opinion.)

If you want something specific ask away.

I've seen to much!

I'll just leave this one here, it likely drove me to be the addict i am now. Macros plus.

Let's revive this! Currently into Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex first and second season. Really awesome! I wish I watched this before! Still waiting for SAO II to finish before watching it. I don't like waiting... hehe

never really liked anime but i liked the recent cgi appleseed movie (especially the mobile oppression palace) and have been watching the rest and like them too, nothing super challenging in there but i likes it. had a friend who put on lots of anime and the only one i kinda liked was full metal alchemist just for the weirdness.  

Kids On the Slope, Kill La Kill, Rurouni Kenshin,School Rumble

In order by current fav. to 5th fav.

1. High School DxD (fanservice is fun but if that was all the series was, I wouldn't love it so much)

2. Code Geass (loved the characters, mechs and strategic aspect of the whole story as well as the great story itself)

3. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (do I even need to explain why a great anime that makes no sense is here?)

4. Lamune (cus it was so damn good!)

5. Shaman king (one of my first and forever one of my favorite anime in the world)

Haven't watched much anime but I'm watching Fairy Tail right now and its amazing.

Naruto, Bleach, Initial D, Death Note

Classical favorites:

1. Macross (all series),

2. Science Ninja Team Gatchaman

3. Getter Robo Series

4. UFO Robo Grendizer

5. Mazinger Z

Always loved Anime Tech, but movies like Akira, Appleseed, Spriggan touch on some pretty interesting philosphies.

Deathnote, Elfen Lied, Sword Art Online, Ghost in the shell SAC:SAC2nd gig, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, No Game No Life :)