Your favorite anime series...?

My favorite anime series like Black Lagoon, Ghost In The Shell: SAC/SAC:2nd gig, High School Of The Dead... What is your most favorite anime series?

3 Likes

Initial D. High School of the Dead. One Piece, Bleach

1 Like

In my entire life I have maybe seen 3 animes(besides every episode of Pokemon ever), but out of thoughs three I would say Clannad.

1 Like

full metal alchemist both original and brotherhood

2 Likes

GITS, bleach (i think bleach got cancelled)

Bleach is overated and it only has the large fan base since all is exaturated and that... Its funny and nice to watch, but the way its all done and characters are not that immersive. I have a felling that bleach is overall not good since you only see a fasade, cant wait for new Black Lagoon season.

Really? Those three are your favorite? You sire have not watched many good Anime. Here: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Myuzaki Anything with a 10/10 is a must.

#naruto fanboy

Big fan of Elfen Lied, even though it's extremely short-lived.  Also Code Geass, Death Note and probably Ghost In The Shell.

1 Like

I love anime, I dint watch many of them but I love semi-realism of GITS and Black Lagoon...

I am not the type that wants total ridicelusnes, GITS is the best... Black Lagoon I love it and HSOD is interesting.

1 Like

Ghost in the Shell, Neon Genesis Evangelion... Serial Experiments: Lain was pretty awesome too

1 Like

Gundam 00.

1 Like

Gundam Wing, Full Metal Brotherhood (Loved full metal as well, but brotherhood was better), Death Note, Ouran High School.

I also like Detonator Orgun, and Guyver both old and new, beast king golion.

Elfen Lied was a pretty bad ass anime. Although it doesn't follow its novel counterpart towards the end :/ Sora No Otoshimono (Heaven's Lost Property) is just freaking hilarious due to the amount of sexual jokes, but it also has a badass storyline.

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam, and Cowboy Bebop.

Samurai Champloo is pretty kickass, as well. 

I've watched tons of anime over the years, and the ones that have stuck as favorites are Great teacher onizuka, Hajime no ippo and Tengen toppa gurren lagann.

From what I've watched until now these are my top picks: Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei, Ookami to Koushinryou, Mushishi, Arakawa Under the Bridge, Gintama, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch, Kimi ni Todoke, NHK ni Youkoso!, Bakemonogatari, Neon Genesis Evangelion

Cowboy Bebop, GITS, Hellsing in that order. I was trying to watch few others but...

This is like a "Tell me how old you are" thread...

Um, Trigun, Hellsing, Cowboy Bebop, Astro Boy, Gatchaman, Black Jack, Evangelion, Desert Punk...That's probably what I would call my "Favorites".  Tegen Toppa Gurren Legann is encroaching pretty close on that list as well. 

1 Like