Your favorite anime series...?

One Piece. Has a great storyline. 

Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Avatar: Legend of Korra, Dragonball, Deathnote.

I loved

gunslinger girl

season 2 sucked dont wast your time but the first was great

Mistress

full metal alchemist and full metal alchemist brotherhood

in no paticular order

gintama, lucky star, nichijou, ghost in the shell, trigun, cowboy beebop, rurouni kenshin, full metal panic, black lagoon, code geass, higashi no eden

Ghost in the Shell, Serial Experiments: Lain, Neon Genesis Evangelion, FMA: Brotherhood, Kino no Tabi, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann + many other awesome series 

And some movies:

Summer Wars, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Many studio Ghibli movies (Most notably Princess Mononoke) 

Couldn't say just one - so, I loved Durarara! , Mirai Nikki, Still love Naruto (nostalgia!), Bleach, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Soul Eater (Even though the ending wasn't great) , Sword Art Online (Really Good!). And a few others!

Back when I was in middle school, used to love Toonami on Cartoon Network. Everybody, boys atleast, would watch it first thing when they came home and talk about it the next day. Here are my favorites

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

Dragon Ball Z

Outlaw Star

Robotech

Mobile Suit Gundam

1 Like

Highschool DxD!!!!!

I feel that Code Geass was way too much Underrated. Its the Ulitmate mix between a very well done Mecha anime like Gundam 00 and suspensive Thriller like Death Note. I've found it to hold the most amount of purpose for why one needs to fight for freedom. A very extra ordinary show indeed.

So...... how about that School Rumble?

Sword Art Online yo,

I think School Rumble is in an entirely different category of it's own

Don't really watch anime any more, but when I did, I'd say: Inuyasha, Ghost In A Shell, Full Metal Alchemist, The Boondocks. 

I don't see people mentioning The Boondocks, why? Too American? Too black?

Nodame Cantabile or Full Metal Alchemist. Hard choice

Off the top of my head High School of the Dead, Naruto, Naruto: Shippuden, Air Gear and Evangelion

Boondocks too American? Hmm... Maaaaaaybe(but leaning more towards a yes)
Too Black? Don't think colour is the issue here.
I'm Black and I still JUST...... DO NOT LIKE Boondocks >_>

Boondocks actually makes being black look bad... Like really BAAAAD >_>
Like our children are never attended to and we do not care if they have to 'hustle' for things in this world.
Maybe this only happens in America(US)... Which is why I stick to my first line of comment.

I think the only good cartoon animation worth watching that ever came out of America(US) is 'The Iron Giant'. Other than that... No!

Death Note ,Welcome to NHK,Rurouni Kenshin,Code Geass,Shaman King,The World Only God Knows,Bakuman,Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood,AnoHana,Samurai Champloo,Bleach,Naruto,Fruits Basket,Shiki and so much more :D

Gonna Go A Little Old School Here, Rurouni Kenshin, Dragan Ball Series (Not GT), Escaflone, Gundam Series, And I've Been Getting Into Naruto Shippuden (Good Stuff)

For me its Psycho -pass, Elfen Lied, baccano! , Durarara and a few others.. too hard to pick since iv seen many many good ones..