Your favorite anime series...?

Fate stay night/Fate Zero/Dragonballz/Hellsing/Trigun/Evangelion/Elfen Lied/Black Blood and more GOD so much more

80s/2003 Astro Boy, GITS SAC, Soul Eater and Birdy Decode

Planetes, Trigun, Steins;Gate, Akagi (possibly quite tedious if you aren't into Mahjong), Kaiji, Ghost in the Shell, Mushishi, Bartender, Bebop, Baccano! FMA and a load more are top tier. I'm not particularly interested in Mecha, but Eva and TTGL were very very good series.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes and City Hunter are both superb, and have a huge catalogue of brilliant episodes. City Hunter is heavily episodic, but a nice fun 80s atmosphere is rarely a bad thing. Would highly recommend it.

Naruto, deers, rezario+ vampire, history of a fallen vampire, zombiepowder (look it up and read it, it's one of the best)

Air,
I dont know why but i kinda miss this anime. and its one of the few that doesnt involve tits or blood.

Can't pin it down to "one" favorite. But of all the different genres, I'd have to say NInja Scroll. Honorable mentions would be Record of Lodoss War, Akira and almost anything from Central Park media.

Wow, what are my favorite anime...ok let me narrow that down a bit.

In no particular order... 

• Kanon - Very well written, funny, and often very emotional. I highly recomment this series.
  • Puella Magi Madoka Magica - This series changed the mahou shoujo genre forever. It was way too short, yet in the time it had this series kept me on the edge of my seat. Clearly this series is a masterpiece.
  • Ranma 1/2 - Often the subject of much of my fan fiction, this is an anime that still has its fans today. The anime is rather dated but is still fun to watch, and I've read the compete manga three times. I've also got a thing for Kasumi. :3
  • Kamichu! - This is a really sweet, innocent anime that I almost mistook for one of Miyazaki-san's productions. Its production value is high, the music is catchy, and the main character is as adorable as Miyazaki's Chihiro.
  • Dance in the Vampire Bund - The same creative mind who made Madoka Magica gave birth to this anime. The relationship between Mina and Akira doesn't feel rushed, the art style is really good, and the music is great. I especially like the opening sequence, its very artsy and conveys visually the feelings the two have towards one another.

I could go on and on because there are so many that are my favorites.

Trigun is probably my favorite of all time. Besides that; Cowboy Bebop, Initial D (the first two seasons at least,) Darker than Black, are all good too.

Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Inuyasha, InuYasha: The Final Act (Official), and Hell Girl.

Cowboy Bebop, oh how those words bring back nostalgia.

Fist of the North Star, Gundam (all maybe ZZ to a lesser extent), Rurouni Kenshin, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Saint Seiya, Bleach, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist

I like mostly old school anime.

wait i'm about to use my GetsuGa Tensu on all of U. No but seriously Bleach, One Piece, Naruto original & shippuden, and Death Note. 

Dragonball/Dragonball Z, Full Metal Alchemist, I also used to really like the Gundam when in the first episode they escape Alkatraz? I think that was Gundam 00, but idk.

black lagoon, fma, fma brotherhood, death note, angel beats

Fate/Zero, Mushishi, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

SekireiKenichiOne Piece etc...

Just finished watching Gurren Lagann and wow just wow, top 5 anime of all time, also Code Geass (top 3 of all time)

its hard for me to pick favorites but i wuld say Cowboy Bebop,Deadman Wonderland,Soul Eater 

Psycho Pass and Steins;Gate

Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen, True Tears, Death Note, Sakamichi no Apollon