Your favorite anime series...?

top 3 samurai champloo death note and full metal alchemist brotherhood

Hunter x Hunter and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

If I didn't finish watching it all I probably didn't like it lol...

Fate/Stay Night, Shakugan no Shana, Claymore, Busou Renkin, Chrono Crusade, Sword Art Online, Deadman Wonderland, Guilty Crown, Crying Freeman...

SAMURAI CHAMPLOOOO!!!!!

too many! althgh i'm quite selective on what to watch.

Tamako Market (currently following)

Wooser no Sonohi Gurashi (currently following. short 1min 30s series, but the style got me hooked) 

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

Hyouka

K-On! & K-On!!

Ranma 1/2 (old school, but am rewatching this again)

Cardcaptor Sakura (doesn't matter if this series are main for female viewers)

Air

Cowboy Bebop

Eureka Seven (season 1 only. season 2 is a flop, to be honest)

Higashi no Eden

Ichigo Mashimaro

Kaiba

Karas

Kare Kano (aka "His and Her Circumstances")

Last Exile (season 1 only. season 2 is a flop, to be honest)

Minami-ke (season 1 only. the rest of the season is meh.)

Nichijou

Paranoia Agent

Samurai Champloo

Serial Experiment Lain

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

The Twelve Kingdoms (shame, it ended abruptly..)

Usagi Drops

i do realize many of my favourite are produced by KyoAni..

Cowboy bebop by far!!

yes and no.. Id agree Gunslinger girl fell short with the 2nd season, but the 2nd one had its charm as well, I couldnt help but feel sorry for the Girls though...

Though i always get too involved with Anime in some way...

death note is an anime i love rewatching after a while, like after you have forgoten every detail. sword art online was fun for the first half still enjoyed it though. i reckon short animes are best, angel beats was good. god i wanna watch anime right now

ok my top 5 anime series are :

1) Hellsing 2) Trigun 3) Noir 4) initial D 5) Berserk

honnourable mentions: Kenshin, Ghost in the shell, Neon gennisis evangellion, Naruto

My top 5 anime movies are :

1) Akira 2) Fist of the north star 3) Nauiscaa of the valley of the wind 4) Wonderful days 5)Jin-Roh: the wolf brigade

honnourable mentions: Grave of the fireflies, Perfect blue, Escaflowne

Ranma 1/2, Mason Ikkoku, Kare Kano, Card Captor Sakura, even Doremi I don't know there are many to mention, favorite one probably Ranma 1/2

My Top 5 Would Be

1. Cowboy Bebop

2. The Slayers series

3. Howls Moving Castle

4. Castle In The Sky

5. My Neighbour Totoro

Samurai Champloo is my favorite. Deep characters, interesting unique take on the done-to-death samurai genre, artwork is excellent, great action, and good humor too.

Too many but probably a list of blue exorcist or fairy tail or FMA or naruto (newest episodes suck) or DBZ I LOVED DBZ or death note maybe hunter x hunter

Psycho-Pass

Ranma 1/2 for the sheer fun of it, though the manga is better than the anime. I've also got something of a crush on Kasumi. Mostly because her VA is also the voice of Belldandy, and hearing her talk just makes you want to drop to your knees and worship her. LOL

Stellvia is a great science fiction series, and its portrayal of a positive Roddenberryesque future really resonates with me on a deep level. Too many series have dark, dystropian futuristic worlds where hope for a better future is an almost impossible dream. This series is different, right from the start the characters are in a future world where peoples of every culture have learned to live together in peace and cooperation without conflict. Its a world we would all love to live in if given the change, a future we can have if we have the courage to reach for it.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica, I mean, do I really need to explain why this series is so good. The mahou shoujo genre has been getting pretty stale. Lyrical Nanoha took it into a new direction, but it wasn't a radical enough change. This series, though, redefines the entire mahou shoujo genre and blows away all of the usual stereotypes associated with it. Like Evagelion, this series is going to be a standard by which all future anime of this genre will be judged for years to come.

Shigurui ;)

Definitely Sword Art Online.

Ghost in the shell hands down, the best anime and manga imo

Bleach manga just started getting good, tite kubo draws everything himself, no manga that is over 500 chapters is draw by one guy without help, you have to give him credit for his work.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Sword Art Online

Accel World

and Darker than Black

fma brotherhood, shaman king, bleach, sword art online, avatar the last air bender, legend of korra, death note, and the original pokemon