[WTS] Aremis's internet garage sale

Well, I just used the industry term. Not a big deal though.

1 Like

-doesn’t know industry terms lel-

2 Likes

Do you think these would work in a Poweredge 860?

If DDR2 is pretty universal as long as you match your ECC support.

Those aren’t ECC, so they should work.

“512MB-8GB DDR-2 533/667 ECC SDRAM” - Dell’s website does this mean it needs to be ECC (sorry I’m a noob when it comes to servers)

Let me get you the exact model number so you can gewgull it.

Its many different brands, but its all the same ram. So looking up one will tell you what they all are.

Samsung M378T6553EZS-CE6 0717

Ah, definitely means it needs to be ECC. That’s going to be harder to get your hands on.

2 Likes

Oh, well in that case I have 4GB of PC2-3200R in 1GB dimms. ECC, registered, runs in my Dimension 680 just fine. Probably would work.

I’m gunna charge more for those because I don’t have any more of them. The 512’s I’d only make like 2 dollars on.

I also have a Poweredge 850 that doesn’t require ECC ram. Would the 850 work well enough as a plex server if so I’ll probably still get that non ECC ram from you? (Sorry I’m a very poor college student trying to set up a home network.)

Ok so these things are… I have no clue. I’ll give you what numbers I have.

DP/N: 0H092P

MY-0H092P-12402-988-0067-A00

Its an intel nic. IDK much more tho.

Uhhh, well if you even found an old core 2 imac that’d even work. Those are basically free.

Ironically I’m selling one of those, but I don’t have time to get that posted I need to get moving.

@SgtAwesomesauce get me some info and let me know what you wanna do.

And yes you can buy the ram. PM me, 15 bucks to buy and ship it I might as well make some money on it. Lemme know if you need anything else I can probably find stuff if you need stuff.

1 Like

I’ll also be posting an X1600 MXM GPU and a 1GB 9600GT MXM if anyone is interested.

Does it look like this? If so, I’ll go in for one.

That would be the one. Offer a price.

Howabout 70.

Actually not 70. IDK what to price them as. 70 is probably way too low, huh?

Got the Space Traveler USB today from @FaunCB. Shipping was quick, making it work on Win10 is going to be interesting but that’s besides the point.

I also got a floppy ribbon cable. :thinking:

Edit: actually found a post on the 3DConnexion forums, and five minutes later it works!

:3 do enjoy

Aremis is so nice, giving us free antiques with our purchases.

3 Likes

I just have a milk crate full of them is all.

1 Like

So I did an insurance claim on my otterbox case because the clip broke. Now I have a case I will literally newer ever need.

50 bucks plus shipping. Go for it.

Next up, some MXM GPU’s. IDK who’d want them but they’re here.

Best offer plus shipping.