[WTS] Aremis's internet garage sale

How’d you get all this stuff. You grave-rob a landfill?

2 Likes

Many many years of scrapping and having nothing else to do. Though now I’m trying to cut down for when I move out.

And look at it this way, I need that X360 because otherwise I have a core 2 duo thats not very portable, nor a good work laptop. Then I need to work on some bills.

And to be completely honest I’d rather sell my stuff to people whom I know and I know will use it, not just craigslist it and deal with whiney fucks trying to trade a 2nd gen ipod and a broken bike tire for a processor.

4 Likes

His room was a mess.

@FaunCB if you find an AT tower with a MHz display and turbo button lemme knoe.

1 Like

Still need to sell all these servers. So if you need one let me know.

If I had one you’d be the first to know. If I find one, you will also be the first to know.

I am considering selling my old machine for 450 USD. Considering it. If anyone here is interested in the slightest PM me. I dunno if I will yet though.

Mobo: Lenovo TS140-ND
Proc: Intel Xeon 1225v2
Ram: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: AMD R7 370 2GB
HDD Setup: WD Velociraptor 160GB 10KRPM
1TB WD Blue 7200 RPM
Wifi: Wireless N TP-Link PCI (I don’t remember the number)
Case: Some Raidmax Thing
Fans: Anything from Deepcool to Fractal Design

If you are interested, let me know. If not?.. Well, then I don’t really care I guess.

I have posted the R610’s on craigslist. If anyone had an interest in one, now would be the time.

I think you mentioned fans in your other thread, what’ve you got? I’m looking for mainly static pressure 140mm PWM’s and one 120mm PWM.

I have fans in my PC case, yeah. I can literally get you like a milk crate of them.

So, I bought the R510 from @FaunCB.

Good sale, fair pricing. Big Vouch.

Package arrived packed well and completely safely. Hardware is all working as expected and appears to have been cleaned prior to shipping out.

4 Likes

Got an apple cinema display for sale. I got it working, used it for a while, but its meant for a macbook pro. Works great, but the cables are too damn short.

Magsafe works, USB works, miniDP works, and comes with a mDP to DP adapter I bought. Asking 200 USD plus half of shipping OBO.

1 Like