What's your mouse?

I use a Logitech M570. As of right now it's pretty much the best "all around" trackball. It's precise yet fast enough for gaming, has a center click for software that needs it, and a scroll wheel for scrolling.

Razer Imperator for the last 6 years, but looking at getting a Naga or G600.

iirc Tek Syndicate did a video comparing those two mice a few years ago

A Steel Series Rival (... It didn't have numbers so I guess the original?)
Its starting to get double middle click issues even though its ~ a year old. Shame cause its one of the few mice that I like the feel of.

Logitech G609 and G700 use both and switch depending on mood.

This is my mouse. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My mouse is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my mouse is useless. Without my mouse, I am useless. I must fire my LMB true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me.

MS sidewinder

Mionix AVIOR 8200

logitech wireless mouse

and the tekmouse

2 Likes

Non RGB version. Only complaint is that I feel it could be a little wider, seems a bit slim. Other than that, amazing mouse.

Over recent years for my main rig I had the RAT 9, which developed a fault whereby it started double-clicking when I single-clicked. It was rare but frequent enough to be annoying. I replaced that with a Corsair M65 as I was rather fond of the M60 but that developed a fault whereby the USB failed to register. Sadly, however, that started occurring after the warranty had expired.

For my main PC I use the Roccat Kone XTD, which gone through a lot over the years, even speed-slamming (for lack of a better term) fast-clicking games on a few occasions. It's comfortable, reliable, accurate and that sweet spot of just enough extra features - tilt scrolling, back/forward buttons and I've customised the LEDs to be a very simple solid blue for the fastest (DPI) speed, red for middle and green for the lowest so I know what DPI setting it's at at a glance (also not garish in the slightest).

Not my picture or mousemat but it illustrates the blue quite well.

My media PC uses the Standard-issue TS mouse, without mods.

My gaming PC, which I use at a friend's for LAN gaming uses the M60, which has far out-lasted the aforementioned M65. I'm still fond of it and intend to continue to use it for years to come.

For work, which entails a rMBP I use an MX Master. It's a pretty decent mouse overall and has some nice features, including the option to differentiate between its own "reverse" scroll and the trackpad's scroll direction but the wireless range is amazingly poor, Bluetooth or its dongle but the Bluetooth connection is flakey. I get about 30cm out of its range, which is enough for where it's situated in comparison with the dongle but any further and the connection lags. The charging aspect is really nice as well.

2 Likes

Logitech G502

Logitech G402, best mouse I ever had.

So from what I'm seeing the g502 is a really popular mouse! I bought one a while back and it was great for two years or so but I tested the MX Master and damn. That's a good feel.

Original corsair M65

logitech g302

Sharkoon Drakonia

Cheap, ugly, but she works well.

I've got the same one for kicking back and going through my youtube subs and crunch roll.

I use the Roccat Kone Pure Military when sitting at my desk

Logitech G500

i use a razer death adder sind years. i really like it.

For work I use the MX Master, just like everyone else has said here it is just so comfortable and works really well. I also like the profile switching so that I can easily switch it from my desktop using the wireless receiver to my laptop via bluetooth.

For home, I use the Corsair M95. I love this mouse and its side-button layout. The fact that all of the buttons are arranged around your thumb resting in the middle just makes so much sense compared to the grid-style layout other mmo mice have, even though the M95 has a few less buttons. I set it up where all of the side buttons use the numbers 1-9 so that it translates really well between games; switching guns quickly in FPS, spells in WoW, etc. I've always hated leaving WASD for the number row above when moving around in game, so this has been a great replacement.

I have large hands and prefer to palm my mouse, as such I have the Zowie ZA11. I don't like LED's and just need a good robust mouse. The fact that Zowie make mice in different sizes is a plus point that many manufacturers miss. I must like the company as I have a mechanical keyboard and headset from them as well. Not intentional it just worked out that way as I replaced stuff over time.

my current one is benq zowie ec2-a with omrons

its like deathadder but smaller, no rgb leds and no shitty drivers

1 Like