What's your mouse?

Logitech G502

Mionix Naos 3200.

Logitech g403 my first mouse above 10 euros

1 Like

I have the MX Master, for ergonomics, it feels like a gift from god, I'm not a die hard gamer, so I don't notice ANY latency personally. However I'm sure someone would, or at least, someone would say that they can feel/see the latency for the sake of it...

R.A.T. 7

2 Likes

I'm using a Trust GXT 31. I think it's a pretty damn good mouse, with customizable weights, a good sensor, on board memory for profiles and macros and basically plug and play on any system (except Android). It's a big mouse so I can have a relaxed hand position without having my hand dragging around over the mouse. Also I with all the weights in is hefty the way I like mouse to be.

1 Like

Logitech G602. I have to buttons programmed for desktop switching and tab functions in Chrome.

1 Like

That's what makes thee mutiple desktops in W10 worth to have. If I didn't have a mouse that could do that I wouldn't be using that feature. Do you feel me? lol

Logitech M570 obviously, for work and play.

4 Likes

Logitech gPro

best sensor in the industry; lmb and rmb are spring tensioned like several other logitech mice, which provides the best lmb and rmb clicks in the industry imo; the side buttons are both out of the way and both easy to reach; if i push the scroll wheel sideways, it registers as a click, which is easier click than pressing down on a scroll wheel imo; and its lightweight, which i think is objectively better, not only is it less fatiguing for long gaming use, but F = MA, using the same force you will accelerate faster, making you aim quicker. My only complaint is it could be lighter. Might eventually try the final mouse, as it should be a bit lighter.

1 Like

I have a Corsair Sabre RGB.

Finding the ideal mouse has been a long and ongoing struggle. I am currently using a Logitech MX Master. It is a 8/10 on comfort/ergonomics. However the middle scroll wheel is mildly retarded. Also, the side buttons for forward/back and scroll are horribly placed.

I have a Zowie EC1-A sitting on my desk as well. while the length of it is perfect the height does not come up far enough from the desk to make a proper ergonomic hand position. Also the forward/back buttons, while being of proper size, feel dated. Also, the plastic feels very cheap.

I was using a Mionix NAOS 8200. The Mionix was just about perfect except for it being to small.

I have used the Logitech M570 but the wireless signal got lost while competing with other signals.

I have long wanted to make my own mouse but don't really know where to start.

Roccat Tyon. Had it since launch and its been great, but the "accelerator" switch (the single-axis joystick thing above the thumb buttons) started acting up recently and I had to disable it. Mouse and other buttons still work fine.

3 Likes

I really want a Roccat but the way that they craft the buttons is a turn off. What I mean is that most, if not all, the buttons wrap around and down. This makes it very easy to accidentally click (especially right click). And for lazy clickers such as myself this gets annoying. This is not a dis on Roccat. As far as I can tell they have very high quality products.

First gen Corsair M65.

Has worked great for the last 4+ years, the only thing I've had to do is oil the scroll wheel for the first time last week because it was starting to squeak.

Logitech G600
Soon to be Logitech G402

How is the RAT 7? I've looked into it before but the price and wired nature made me less than enthused to buy one.

Logitech g502.

I like it. Pretty sure there's a wireless version, but I prefer wired mice.

Razer Naga Chroma on my desktop and a Logitech G502 on my laptop (gave it to my cousin, he gave it back, want a wireless mouse because the cable is annoying).