What's your mouse?

Mionix Naos 3200

I then switched to a Func-ms2 which I fell in love with, however a game got the better of me and I ended up slamming my mouse down and wrecking the sensor... And since Func got bought out, they don't make that mouse any longer... So I'm back to Mionix.

1 Like

That func looks comfortable as all hell

It was :( fits like a glove... I tracked down one from Isreal on Ebay, bought it, 2 months later never showed up and got a refund... The Naos is still close to perfect, but Func out did themselves on this.

Razer Naga 2014, gotta have my buttons

1 Like

Logitech g600 mom mouse.
Is what I use on my desktop.
If I was to buy another mouse.
I would get the steelseries sensei raw.
Maybe for the laptop.

$ lsmouse
00:01.0 Zowie FK1
00:02.0 Standard Issue
00:03.0 Sidewinder X8
00:04.0 Logitech M305
1 Like

I used a MX518 for years, that mouse was rockin' . After almost 8 years the scroll wheel broke though, and since they discountinued the MX518 line I replaced it with a Corsair M65, which i'm reasonably happy with so far.

logitech g502 (since christmas) really happy with and i find the extra buttons actually quite usefull

Logitech g502 here as well. I admit I haven't messed with most of the advanced settings yet beyond setting a button for running/flying in Ark Survival.

Now I can travel long distances using one hand, leaving the other free for my beverage of choice. :)

Well, I've used a ton of mice but the ones currently in use are:

Wired G403
Wireless G403
Mionix Naos 7000
Logitech Performance MX

G403 wireless performance is spectacularly good. Shape is decent for palm, but I do wish the back hump was a bit lower.

1 Like

G600

Its big... its clunky... but god damn if it isn't my favorite mouse by far. There are defiantly better, but I can't give up my ring finger mouse click!!

1 Like

It does actually have weights on the inside. If you buy replacement feet or are careful with a blow dryer/heat gun then you can get at the screws to take one or both weights out.

These are what I have

Switched to Razer Mamba Tournament Edition and it has become my favorite mouse.

The ringfinger button is amazing!

1 Like

How's your Avior doing? And @Big_Al_Tech.

Logitech G600 and G700S (700 is just an mx masterbwith some features glued on)

Mionix naos 8200 for work and gaming
Logitech mx master for travel

I like the naos quite a bit but I think the cable may be starting to fail. Not sure if it's the machine or the mouse.

I love the mx master but it lagged one time and screwed up a VO session with a client in the room and WHILE recording, so I don't use it in critical applications anymore.

I used the original deathadder for a long time. That was a great mouse, but it came down with the razer doubleclick disease.

Just got the Logiech G900. It is replacing my old MX518 and it is truly amazing. Loving every moment with it. Only stupid thing is that I forgot to bring my mouse pad to my parents so IĀ“m using my lenovo T420(p) as a mouse pad.

i bought this dumb piece of crap and it doesn't work. It just squeals when i drag it around :(

7 Likes

Cougar 550M