What's your favourite Pizza type?

Huh, I’ve only ever seen that comment when in the context of something that involves actually fucking.

TIL

Also, I love Hawaiian pizza.

Today is national Pizza day (Feb 9)

Pizza Quattro Formaggi - 4 Cheeses pizza - Mozzarella, Gorgonzola, Parmigiano and Pecorino or Provolone or Ricotta, … depends

Hawaiian :eyes:

Anything that’s nice, AND NO MUSHROOMS! I don’t like it…

Crust type
Any of the rising crust, then dip the crust into butter garlic sauce.

Toppings
Mushroom, Onions, Green and red Pepper, Black Olives.

1 Like

Thin and crispy crust

Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Canadian Bacon with some sauce on the side for dipping

1 Like

This is probably where my love of plain cheese pizza comes from.

2 Likes

Roasted Artichoke Pizza with sugar snap pea, smoked onion, roasted garlic, vegan almond ricotta, and black truffle (vegan)

I used to work there and ate this too often.

4 Likes

deep dish fridge, pep, or hawaiian

2 Likes

I like that… sounds so good

Truffle pizza with brie, Oka cheese, and fresh basil.
Among the best things I ever ate.

We need lab-grown truffles to be a thing, so that everyone can eat truffles on a daily basis.
The world would be a better place.

1 Like

Thin crust, garlic alfredo sauce with Gorgonzola and 7 or more year aged sharp cheddar, mushrooms and roasted garlic cloves, capicola, fresh diced peppers and cilantro.

The important part being Gorgonzola way to much garlic, mushrooms, cilantro and peppers. By peppers I mean habaneros or coat the thing in cayenne. Ghost peppers will do in a pinch but they are to damn sweet.

1 Like

I also like to eat pizza but occasionally not much, I like capsicum Pizza.

Deep dish, extra cheese, light sauce, well done.

Honestly I prefer Pizza Hut’s pan over everything else out there. Recently got a Papa John’s “pan pizza” and was extremely disappointed. That’s not pan pizza, it’s hand tossed that’s been cooked in a pan. Meaning the edge gets burnt slightly and the middle gets undercooked.

I dont care about necros.

All the meats and all the cheeses. chilli is a bonus. Say hi tho earth 2. :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 cheese, anchovies and mushroom goes alright

Best pizza is free pizza. Got one extra for long waiting time :smiley:
Back on topic, Im enjoying 4 cheese lately.

Necro pizza sounds disgusting tho…

2 Likes