What's your favourite Pizza type?

What's your favorite pizza type, topping . Best pizza you ever had ?

3 Likes

The one I can eat.

1 Like

Any flavor will do .. ?

Its pizza. Why would anyone be picky.

Just eat it.

Crispy crust brick oven margherita, all fresh toppings.

2 Likes

I think you misread the topic title, it wasn't should pizza be eaten. But thanks for the input.

3 Likes

Lots of meat (pepperoni, sausage, chicken, bacon, beef), olives, banana peppers, jalapeños, and extra cheese. In other words, I love to stuff my pizza.

Only toppings i dislike are mushrooms, tomatoes and green peppers.

Favorite pizza joints are Papa Johns and Yellow Mushroom.

2 Likes

chicken, bacon and ranch

I just had the best pizza; hand tossed crust, sausage, pepperoni, green peppers, mushrooms, onions, and black olives. Amazing!

Typically the meat depends on the place and how good each meat is there, some have really good pepperoni, or sausage, or bacon, + red onion and sometimes + Jalepenos if i'm in the mood for it being a little spicy. I guess my favorite is bacon, red onion, jalepenos, and fromage blanc.

One of the best ever was brisket + mashed potato pizza.

1 Like

Stuffed crust Buffalo chicken pizza with onions and extra cheese

a pepperoni and green pepper Italian seasoned stuff crust pizza made with artisan grade stretchy mozzarella.

Thick crust, dried sweet figs, spinach, artichokes, lots of mushrooms, lots of anchovies, lots of cheese, stilton feta jarlsberg swiss Brie and stuffed crust and a little bit of bacon.

minus the mushroom.

Not overly about pizza. Pretty much anything except for pineapple and bell peppers and olives. All the other regular/common toppings are good.

But given a choice. Thin base and crust, a light tomato sauce not to sweet or acidic, enough cheese to make proper covering, ham and sweet corn. Mushrooms depending on if the pizza shop is gonna murder me on the price of an extra topping.

My local take away gets this perfect, I hope the never leave. Nuts to chain pizza take away cookie cutter crap.

Which take away?

German-style dough. Bacon, Salami, Mushroom, Cheese
done