What's your favourite Pizza type?

Chicken, bacon, red peppers, jalapeños, and pineapple.

Delicious.

I'm not too picky.

1 Like

Classic italian style. Accept no substitutes.

1 Like

margherita for the the win

4 Likes

Neapolitan for the win, aye.

1 Like

not a fan of fish…

Pineapple, black olives, red onions, and extra cheese

Oh, the choices… but I guess my favorite is free pizza.

Yup.

Sweet sweet free pizza. :+1:

2 Likes

This guy fucks.

Margherita is my favorite.

But, when I go home to Chicago I do have to get deep dish with sausage.

And if for some reason I am in NY floppy pepperoni is a greasy good time.

1 Like

typically just 1 kind of meat, maybe with onion, and then sometimes with jalapeno as well if i’m in the mood for something spicy. Some places have good pepperoni, some good sausage, if neither, i typically go with bacon. Bacon is always good.

1 Like

My favorite pizza is carbonara equivalent…
Cream, bacon, mushrooms, onions, cheese. That’s all there is to it. May make one tomorrow… Not sure how lazy I will feel.

Believe it or not, I am weird. Hard to believe I know. It will actually taste better to me if I pay for it. Seriously, it brings me pleasure to know I have worked for it, I payed for it and it’s mine.

1 Like

Stuffed Crust Detroit Style Deep Dish is my pick for type. Toppings is a bit harder, but I’ll go with Salami and Feta for now. Bacon and Spinach is close, along with a spicy peperoni I guess.

Honestly though, I’m not terribly picky compared to many around me. I can enjoy many a simple and cheap pizza.

1 Like

Sorry guys, I eat meat but when it comes to ZA i go veg all the way
onions, green peppers, shrooms, zuchini, Olives, diced tomato (skins no hearts), Chili flakes.
On a thin crust dough i maka ma-self.

I be eatin it right now.

1 Like

Typically sausage, pepperoni, ham, green bell peppers, black olives, mushrooms, onions, and pepperoncini.

(That sounds lovely! I’ve got to give that a go next time around.)

once and a while i’ll add Calabrese salami

2 Likes

Thin crust made in a wood fired oven. Im okay with most toppings. Most pizzas I had in Germany and Italy were of this variety. I have not had a better pizza.

1 Like

This guy fucks.

Excuse me, what?

Meme reply. This guy fucks means This person knows what they are on about.