What's Your Daily Carry?

Samsung Gear S2 Classic.

Samsung Galaxy S4

One pill bottle of Xanax for my anxiety/panic disorder (legal subscription)

A Fossil brand single fold wallet.

Set of keys.

My carry:
Keys: Some house keys, Car keys, and bottle opener
Wallet: Some generic swiss black leather wallet
Phone: Lg G3
This knife

Hey man, how's that chromebook working out for you in college? I am considering a pixel for college as well. It would be nice to hear your experience with it, if you don't mind.

There are certain knifes that are legal to carry here but most of the police officers that I've encountered in daily life so far don't seem to have a grasp of the law that they're supposed to be enforcing. There's a lot of room for error and misunderstanding.

I'll check those out for sure though, thanks.

EDC:

Left Pocket

• Purse with an additional battery for my Note 3

Right Pocket

• Note 3 LTE, Rooted
  • Leatherman Wave

Backpack

• Basic Medical Kit
  • BÖKER EDC Knife
  • Earphones
  • Notebook (the one with the paper inside)

Jacked

• My Keys
  • My Passport
  • Flashlight
  • Leatherman Micro

Weekday carry:

Leatherman Skeletool CS, Spyderco Black Oxide Delica with a combo edge, Channelock 4" chrome adjustable wrench, Victorinox Cybertool 28.

Weekend carry:

1st gen Pebble watch, LG G4, Sony RX200, Spyderco Sage 1, Victorinox Swisstool Spirit.

1 Like

Hey we have the same knife! Skeletool club! Same color scheme too.

Which knife, the sage or the delica?

The Letherman in the top on the first picture. Its called a skeletool

Oh, the multi tool yeah its a skeletool cs. Thought you meant you had that and a knife.

For work i usually carry this (...i work as a salesperson)

Arcteryx cambie pack

Wallet (i bought in japan from this leather craftman dude in shimokitazawa tokyo... :) )

keys

phone (Moto G)

Agenda and work pass/badge thing

usb sticks

xylitol gum

blistex lip balm

vix inhaler

ginseng energy ampule thing (magickkk)

sultana blueberry for that little afternoon sugar craving (which i usually don't have)

smokes (Gauloises Blue)

lighter

painkillers

rexona deodorant

...and my lunch, coffee thermo, energy drinks etc.

1 Like

If my fancy pants PC will quit acting weird and turning itself off... might be another thread in my future.

Really getting into EDC, just the bare necessities though. Even got a thinner wallet recently, because there's only so thin you can make a tri-fold. Been surprised how much I use the flashlight. I'm a web dev, but I don't really carry my laptop or anything related to that at this time. As you can see, I appreciate leather, wood and metal, and couldn't resist getting a matching Rosewood handle knife.

Gen 2 Moto X with Leather and Orange trim (and shattered screen not pictured, love it though)
5.11 TMT PLx LED flashlight
SOG Twitch II, Rosewood
Buckskin bi-fold and ID wallet (so soft), keep my key card in there too
Sig P938, Rosewood
Iron Man USB drive
And I almost forgot my Igloo Mini Mate for lunch, basically use it because it reminds me of my dad's full size Igloo Playmate he'd take to work when I was but a wee child.

3 Likes

Monday to Friday, fixing beverage equipment.

What knife is that?

The big one is a 20$ smoke shop beater I use as a box cutter/ pry bar. lol

Ah noticed the seatbelt cutter.

Here is mine.

I need a new knife, I also want to get a few other daily carry items.

2 Likes

Dude, Clif Bars are awesome. I keep a box in my pantry.

Dude Clif bar + 5 hour energy keeps me alive. ; P

I might be going to the US from the UK in the summer, so I'll be buying a Leatherman (or 7) in Home Depot if I see them on offer. I only really EDC my phone and wallet when I'm at school, but I'm looking into getting a good torch and UK legal knife to have too.

1 Like