What is the worst beer in existence?

Fosters or John Smiths, can't stand either of them.

On the other hand a proper whisky is 1000% better than beer

there actually pretty good reminds me of liquid doritos

Suprised noone said keystone i personally hate dark beer but as someone stated that more of a acquired taste but on my brewery card up to 145 beers so light beer which i mainly drink has to be keystone or steel reserve 

Anything involving, Natty or Natural in the name.

Too much I agree...

Currently enjoying a Sam Adams.

Grouping PBR with Nasty Ice? Aw man... For my taste, PBR is the only cheap American adjunct lager that isn't horrible.

+1 for miller light. One of the worst tastes ever.

The first beer i brewed. Steeped the grains at a temp of ooooh 200+ degrees for an hour. Bad things happened man. Bad things.

Koch's Golden Anniversary....$5.00 bucks a case in '93.  You could taste the formaldehyde.  Close second, Carling Canadian Ace, tastes like someone put out a cigarette in it.

Any beer with an unusually high percentage are often particularly bad as well.

Worst I've had that aren't the giant macrobrews are pretty much anything from a Minhas label, most offensive one being a bomber bottle of chocolate stout I picked up on a dirt cheap on sale by the name of Chocolate Bunny.

I never knew beer could be slimy, but the BA reviews of it all said the same thing, the beer had a slimy mouth feel and tasted horrible.

A close 2nd would be a microbrew clone of Miller called Lazy Mutt.

It's beer for alcoholics, because  it doesn't taste like anything you can solo pound a 30 case of it, then immediately piss yourself.

but if you're gonna do that ten at least enjoy what you're drinking and get a good whiskey, burbon, scotch or mezcal for the same price, then you can at least have some style before you get shitfaced.

ugh. there is import asian beer that came in a white can with gold lettering on it. Forget the name, not Sapporo, but goodness it was awful. Really watery.

http://www.boulevard.com/beers/trbeers/ginger-lemon-radler/

This has my vote it taste like drinking soap.......I would shotgun a case of Beast Light before I ever drink this beer again.

Natural light, this beer is cat piss.

Fucking terrible

XXXX Gold. Worst beer Australia has ever produced. Watered-down, and the little flavour that does come through is blander than mash potatoes.

I wish I knew for certain what it was.  Last time I was at a particular restaurant, I ordered a Sam Adams winter lager draft.  Not bad.  What they gave me for the second round was certainly not winter lager.  Tasted like over-carbonated dish soap mixed with orange juice, and I'm not joking.  It was completely undrinkable.  I promptly sent it back for another winter lager and a glass of water to wash out the nastiness.  After a bit of looking at their tap handles, I think they gave me Shock Top.  I'm not brave enough to try it again to confirm my suspicion.