What is the worst beer in existence?

In all fairness, I'm not a stout person. So maybe it's not fair calling a particular stout my least favourite.

for the far worst is the Corona, I mean, how does that shit become so popular? It tastes like nothing!

non alcoholic beer !

Going to have to be.... Troegs Java Head. Puking that shit up was not good. It doesn't go well with any type of food, and it's generally just bad. Turned me off of craft beers for a while.

The best bet for me at least is Coors Banquet. That shit is tasty :)

This is a Belgian Beer that I had when I went to Leuven. It is supposed to be very nice and is sometimes called "Brussels Champagne". However it is literally the worst beer I have ever tasted. The reason for this is because it is allowed to ferment twice in the open air with extra sugar added to make it do so. It was undrinkable for me.

As soon as I saw this thread i immediately thought miller light.

No one in Australia drinks Fosters.

I had a hard time giving this crap away. Let alone drinking it. 

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/710/2967/

I took one sip of Bud Lite and almost threw up, and I think the vomit would have tasted better.

If only Victorians new where you lived :)

Chilli beer. 

I think you may be talking about Red Stripe

Van Diest Fruli Strawberry Beer, this is an offence to nature and both it and its creator should be banished to the depths of hades. Worst beer ever

This thing tastes like rainwater from ashtray. It even has a gray-ish color.

satans bum

tesco value... 2%

Especially all brands of non alcoholic beer are particularly bad. :P

Bud.

Blue Moon (and at £5 a pint where i live that ain't happening).

Dam, this is making me thirst...(jk)

Duff

Almost anything with an added flavour like citrous or lime. The worse I have ever tasted was Crabby's Ginger Beer, absolutely foul!