What is the worst beer in existence?

This. It is insanely toxic. It makes you high, not drunk.

This is black label?? Looks lime carling to me. Someting like carling lager or dry, where are you from?

This is what black label's label looks here in canada

ah man that's awful

Anything With 'light' tacked on the end. Or labatt blue

Fosters is worse than VB, I hate the shit.

Anything from carlton really, tooheys is better coopers except mid is good, Normally I get the import beers from Dan murphies.

I've never really understood why Fosters is promoted as Australia's national beer? Nobody I know of in my local area (in Central Queensland) drinks this 'dishwashing water'.

Any beer that taste like your eating Hops!! I HATE IPA

Pabst

WTF? I don't even think this is beer.

2 Likes

Oh dear God!  Why do they even make that!

VB is great when you've had 20 of them. I much prefer Melbourne Bitter though.

I hate anything that tastes like flowers. Give me porters that taste like chocolate coated cigarettes any day.

Cariboo genuine draft is named for it's brewing process. Let's walk through the steps shall we?

First you get a cake, something heavy and plain like a pound cake, you then lead a caribou to the "pure spring water" they tout at the top of the can, the caribou then pisses on the cake and you bottle, carbonate and filter out any cake particles larger than a few mm across. You are left with piss, a sickly sweet after taste, and a heavyness in your stomach that won't let you forget what you've just done to it.

Would not personally recommend.

My pick for worst Beer

I am not a big beer drinker. I always try a new beer to see if it like it. I started out drinking Natty Ice,,,,,Because it was cheap and I was in college. Couldn't pass up 30 cans for 15 bucks.

My bad list

Sam Adams Boston lager

Bud

Anything with ICE or LIGHT in the name

miller

Some beer I tried the other day. Can't remember the name but it was a Vanilla porter was in a brown bottle with a White label. Reminded me of a Christmas label. It tasted good but you had to constantly drink it. The after taste creeps up and it tastes like Someone pissed in you mouth.

Some weird Canadian beer my mother drinks all the time. Can't remember the name but the Initials are like VC or something like that

Now for my favs list

Landshark

Redd's Apple ale

Stroths

I would say I am a big No0b when it comes to drinking beer but if anyone has any suggestions let me know You have my worst and best lists.

Natural Ice

Not to sound like a hipster but pretty much anything mass produced, such as Bud, Coors, all that stuff..

Also anything artificially flavored I stay away from. You have the chance to add actual vanilla but instead you use some powder shit from China and charge what a premium craft beer would cost? Good job..

There's a few exceptions, though, I love me some good Guinness or certain kinds of Sam Adams.

Also Chimay is one of my favorite beers and that's mass produced so it really just depends on the brand I suppose.

Nasty Ice

pretty much anything with ICE on the end. and coors light. tastes like a horse pissed in a glass of water and they canned it....around the same alcohol content too lol

Here in Belgium we don't have any bad beer!

Just kidding :p There's the Carapils

That's a bit like water. No taste. Not (enough) alcohol. Not for men :D