What are you watching right now?

So far, its really good, only 5 episodes in

2 Likes

Episode 1 but so far lots of cliche cringe and I’m renaming their ship USS Millennial.

Uhhhhg, so much cringe. I had high hopes…

• Edit fast forwarded through some episodes. off course, fast forward, all comms lost, Berkeley husband still trying to cope, fast forward, more totally out of place kids on a serious ‘the world counts on this mission’ voyage. - my bad, clearly for teenages still groping through spouts of piss and vinegar. Was hoping for another expanse but got a sci-fi version of a teeny bopper drama.

Watching The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Been really liking it. IMO the “supes” are symbolic of today’s celebrities and elites. Been entertaining.

4 Likes

Kinda, yup. Every single one a different aspect of a rotten society.
I’m half way through, good show so far. Really dark at times. xD

Speaking of Dark, couldn’t stand that show.
Watched two episodes, hated both, didn’t bother watching any further.

1 Like

It’s weird, I like it

Dark is so highly rated, but I couldn’t even get through the first episode.

So, The Boys is great … but it seems like it is one of these shows that will never give you a decently fulfilling end to anything. Not sure if I would invest time into another season.

Now: Mindhunters S02.
The first season was spectacular! So if you haven’t seen it yet … fix that.

[EDIT] Second season of Mindhunters is not as good as the first one but still a good watch. I am really interested where it goes next though.

I know im late but… Endgame… OooooOOoomG. straight off the bat imma give it a 9/10!
(little rant)
However… the one scene that just stumbled an almost perfect flow of the movie… was that scene where all the women suddenly grouped up and then all the enemies suddenly focused them… that felt sooo damn forceful! I can just imagine Pepper blasting enemies with Tony and suddenly tony turns around like “WHERE ARE YOU GOING” and Peppers like “I GOTTA DO A THING ILL BE BACK” and then all the enemies start going in one direction. that has to look weird from the other avengers view points.

back to the movie, tom holland… god damn you were a masterpiece in this movie, Korg will never stop being my favorite rock, tony’s daughter was too damn adorable and im sad that people had some sort of issue with her, and Caps fight with thanos; glorious! And tony’s death; very nicely done and toms acting was on point there too.

Confusing thing was what timeline did they get everyone for the final fight… and how was that all set up at the right time, and also how the heck did captain marvel find tony :man_shrugging:

But the ending when cap leaves to return everything, it was perfect, gave captain the thing he wanted the most. God damn this movie would have been a 10/10 if it wasn’t for that weird woman power scene, even my old parents went “why are they all attacking the women now?”

Aside from the voice acting and the young daughter not being some us super actor kid. Im enjoying the story a lot and the Farther son dynamic is far more real to me.

Only 2 episodes in but I like it.

1 Like

Just a trailer for something I would have to get subscribed to another service for… but …

DAMN!

1 Like

There is a season 5? I thought they didn’t make any more after 4.

Yep, there is a season 5. Striking Vipers- you will get it soon haha

I just checked Netflix. it is already there. Lately there hasn’t been anything worth watching. I didn’t like Avengers Endgame. Time travel…really? What is stopping Thanos from future to go back in past and re-doing the whole thing again? I have also watched Fast & Furious 8 and I could not believe they were hacking and controlling nuclear submarine remotely. Does anyone remember when it used to be about illegal street racing.

2 Likes

I don’t recall at what fast and furious I just stopped at haha.

Mindhunters on Netflix is awesome too, if it’s your cup of tea.

I just watched the 2 new episodes from Black Mirror. Both of them felt very weak in comparison to the previous seasons. They are not scary anymore and they don’t give me PTSD. Something is not right.

I have not seen Mindhunters. I was told Breaking Bad is really good.

Just finished it…I want more!

Yes, my thoughts exactly. Didn’t watch any further so far.

If you like to watch guys spraying in faces and girls getting wet, I have suggestions for you.
But you might also enjoy Innuendo Bingo.

I watched a ton of these over the last couple days while playing WoW Classic.
Thankfully there is a seemingly endless supply of episodes.

Everybody knows Code Geass is classic.

1 Like