What are you watching right now?

Just watched Dunkirk.

Technically a brilliant film, the music fits perfectly, all the actors are spot on…
Unfortunately it didn’t grab me. I don’t know exactly why but somehow Nolan’s way of telling the story doesn’t work for this type of movie. At least for me.

4 Likes

Better Than Us

1 Like

This is incredibly well made.

I was tired when I started, I just watched 4 hours of it.
Don’t be fooled by thinking it’s just muppets, this is an incredible show at any age.

2 Likes

wow… I honestly thought id never hear of this movie again… this is gonna be interesting XD

I just watched Spiderman Far From Home…

I am so tired…

1 Like

It not defying the laws of physics as a human. Its how tired you are :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Can someone make a shot out of this scene, where Spiderman just said “I am so tired” so I can use it as avatar here?

Finished Stranger Things season 3 and wow that was fantastic, sad ending and oh lord the other ending… I can’t wait to see more!

1 Like

I liked the season, but the sheer ridiculousness of almost everything single thing they said or did regarding radio throughout the season made me laugh.

2 Likes

Amazon just dropped new trailers for Picard and The Expanse.

3 Likes

oh, those canny beggars.
When are they due to land?
…Roughly?

And might they dumpa all at once, or slowly drip feed them?

Impressive.

My man. That is the most underrated show out right now. I was falling out of my chair at that court scene near the finale. And the big twists/hooks they left at the end…

If you’re a reader check out the novels, not as much J. Edgar but they’re really well done.

started watching more anime in general thanks to some corruption from a friend.

Currently watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

2 Likes
1 Like

I thouroughly enjoyed it, mindless fun with a simple race to the goal premise.
I had so many nit picks with the plot and certain parts where things didnt make sense but hey whateve it was fun regardless.

8.4/10

1 Like

Arrowverse
It’s all good, except Supergirl…

missing link (hilarious)

Ok, this movie won’t be for everyone. Personally I absolutely love it. And I generally hate origin stories.

The plot is simple enough to feel believable, the imagery is just stunning (at least in 70mm it looks great) and Phoenix’ performance might earn the fictional character he’s playing it’s second Oscar. It is easily up there with Ledger’s take on it.

This is not necessarily an easy watch. But man is it a good one.

2 Likes