What are you watching right now?

The one with Emma Watson?

Agreed. Definitely the best Spider-Man movie to date.

As my brother put it: “Don’t compare it to the Marvel movies, and you’ll have a blast watching it.”
I think he was right. I loved watching it but I wish WB was more invested in the DC movies. They’re definitely picking up steam though. Can’t wait to see Shazam!

Because it’s a good show.

1 Like

This has been on youtube since December 2012…

Gotta say I really enjoyed this movie, the classic looks of the transformers was well done, the only thing that brought it down for me was a few plot points and the rushed ending. I give it a 8.5/10

5/10, didn’t like the artwork and animation.
Plot was a bit thin and it felt aimed at a younger audience than myself.

Trying to catch up with all the movies I missed.
Today was Shazam, and ohh man this was a pretty decent movie, not the best as the plot felt stale at times but the actors were really good in this. I had a hoot so I give this an 8/10

1 Like

Giving Letterkenny a shot, but honestly not really feeling it…

3 Likes

The robot in the movie is an actual person in a suit and not a CGI/Animatronics/pupet combo.
You can see Adam Savage talking with the guy in the video below.

2 Likes

Finishing The Blacklist. Watching titans, doom patrol and gonna start swamp thing. Then binging GoT and West World.

Good Omens. Was fun, Tennant as demon is pure gold!

1 Like

Damn you Black Mirror Season 5 Ep3, now Ashley O’s On a Roll is stuck in my head…

Just finished The Blacklist. That is going to be my next watch after I finish the DC shows and Westworld/Game of Thrones.

You peeps should give the DC Streaming Service a shot. Titans is really good. You get to see Robin say, “Fuck Batman”

I’m watching formula 1.

DeAngelis and Alboreto are fighting for first place right now.

1 Like

A very secret service
fr: au service de la france
ger: Frankreich gegen den Rest der Welt

A franco-german co production about the french secret service in the 60s. It’s … well … very french

enable subtitles in this video

It’s friggin hilarious :grinning:

1 Like

Tried that for like two episodes. (It’s on Netflix in Germany.)
Not for me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Lame oh listen what I say oh woahhhh.