What are you watching right now?

How does Vivaldi sound?

Tried it a few years ago but for some reason it didn’t feel right to me. Might check it out again and see if they added some nice features.

I Think You Should Leave

This is some weird shit.

Its a sketch comedy, I am not sure if it is a good one or not though.

Saw Wonder Woman the other day. So far my favorite DC-universe movie by miles. Haven’t yet seen Aquaman though.

I liked it more than wonderwoman, not close to the best of MCU, but decent for DC.

2 Likes

Been watching through the entire mcu this week since I hadn’t seen most of it and with endgame out it felt like the right time.

Me: “Man, I need a break from the MCU after Endgame. That was a lot and what could possibly come after that?”

Marvel: drops new Spidey Trailer

Me:

js

Note: The Spiderman trailer contains spoilers to Endgame

Uhhhm, yeah. That is the first thing in the trailer, the spoiler warning.

… soooo

2 Likes

At your service.
I’m also a grammar nazi. Wait 'till you see me in action over there!

Dunno why, but I’m watching this.

1 Like

The Blacklist all over again, to get re caught up. Also,

Btw, not contributing to the box office success that is Endgame. I have seen the first three avengers in theater, but that is it. Haven’t seen any other marvel movies in theater, I do however own all the movies on bluray. I will own endgame too.

Not watching this movie on the biggest screen you possibly could is a mistake.

1 Like

I just am not interested. I would rather see Godzilla King of the Monsters. Movies I have seen since beginning of 2018. Ready Player One, Infinity War, Black Panther, Shazam, and by the end of the month Godzilla King of the Monsters. I will see End Game, just at home.

Watching a couple series on Netflix at the moment.

Finished (2 Seasons): The Dragon Prince
Watching: Designated Survivor

1 Like

I watched the first two… I like it so far.

Everything was fantastic and enjoyable, if I was to be suuuper nit picky theres plot parts that felt a bit rushed or unexplained, but it kinda rolls well with the comic book feel to the movie.

I dont give this to many movies… but 10/10

1 Like

Has anybody watched Beauty and the beast over here? I like the story, graphics and the characters too.

Finally got around to watching this, Jason Momoa is honestly the only good thing about this movie, the plot was alright but not the worst thing ive seen.

I give it a 6.5/10

1 Like