What are you watching right now?

4 Likes

Yup, just watched that one too. I am gonna watch it again may 1st. And probably a third time later on.

Everyone: If you haven’t yet, get tickets! Like right meow!

It was awesome, this is a must see in the cinema.

Yes, it absolutely is! :+1:

Better than the first avengers? Better than the Dark Knight? Blasphemy, how dare… Oh, you haven’t answered yet…

I love this movie, and it’s one of my favourites.
This movie was not a typical avengers movie.
Entertainment value 10/10 tho.

2 Likes

Ive heard a lot of that…

Finished Bosch season 5. I can’t think of any other show that delivers that consistently. And if they make another five seasons like this, I am not complaining.

2 Likes

been meaning to watch that, kinda been put off by many amazon shows, some are great but the majority feel like half thought dribbles of time wasting. Ill give it a watch :slight_smile:

May 1st, 1994. The day Formula 1 died.
25 years later, and I still remember that race like it was yesterday.

1 Like

I watched Endgame again today, second time. After processing all of it from the first screening and revisiting some of the older MCU movies, it was even better than before. I have nothing bad to say about it. I certainly wouldn’t change anything, not a single frame.

1 Like

I watched it yesterday, and I expect to have your experience when I go to see it again.

After Life on Netflix is pretty amazing.

Holy shit, yeah it is. If that show doesn’t make you feel something, you are not alive.

Ads. Everywhere. Cause Firefox made an oopsie and now all the add-ons (incl. adblockers and NoScript) aren’t working.

Just end my life. Fucking ads.

Also various anime from my PTW pile.

Switch browsers?

I’m looking for a backup browser for situations like this. But I’m not gonna get Chrome or Opera.