What are you watching right now?

Woot! Checked on Prime and the expanse season 3 is free- binge time.

1 Like
1 Like

Free Solo was/is amazing. Strongly recommend the sister movie Meru.

1 Like

Watched the new Apollo 11 doc. It was amazing. Followed it up with First Man, also amazing. Amazing. Lol

I liked the movie but I expected it to be more about the climb and less about Alex.

Will check out.

Don’t know if this belongs here but I’m currently watching my children play on the original Nintendo Entertainment System. So far they’ve beaten the original Mario Bros game, and started on Mario 2. Seeing their excitement and playing it, and learning all the secrets has been a blast! Now I understand the big shit eating grin my mom had on her face when I opened my NES. Or whenever I opened the games I got on my birthday and Christmas!

And getting to share my fond memories of great games in this day and age of games being half done, and riddled with bugs is just awesome.

2 Likes

I just watched the latest episode of Star Trek Discovery. It was the worst episode of any show I’ve ever seen. Seriously unbelievably bad. It was basically a couple minutes of moving the crew from one ship to another, then a plan got made from which that one person won’t come back and after that the whole rest of it was everyone being sad and saying goodbye to everyone else. Easily 2/3 of that episode was just that, probably more.

Aaaand credits.

Nothing happened. … Like nothing. … For real!

What the fuck is this?

3 Likes

Longmire. Unrealistic amount of murders in such a low population area, but a lot of nice scenery. The addition of Native American culture adds an interesting flare.

Past couple weeks its mainly been The Order, Grand Tour, new Justice League animated, Sabrina, South Park new season and a few bollywood movies. Been all over the place lately.

Watched the Expanse S03 and it’s brilliant again. That show has all the things right which ST:D got so fucking wrong.

If you liked Star Trek Next Gen / DS9 or Babylon 5 and you haven’t watched the expanse yet, you should start immediately!

1 Like

Loading it up right now then!!!

If you haven’t everyone should watch Love, Death & Robots too

Im still liking Doom Patrol because it is stupid :slight_smile:

An aspiration that I both feel eager to move closer to and yet very uncomfortable about feeling so.

Edit: I’m still watching this and at the 40 minute mark, the speaker mentions that people are not fulfilled with their jobs. Right now I AM, and it makes me feel a lot less attached to buying things, and I feel less attached to the things I do have (also being in the middle of the moving process is probably affecting this perspective as well - I am a large purger when moving time comes).

2 Likes

I give it 4/10

2 Likes

I give it 4/10

High praise. :rofl:

I’m watching Alita: Battle Angel, great visual work.

2 Likes

I picked up the Blurays for Avatar the last Air Bender and The Legend of Korra last week.
Absolutely loved Avatar growing up. Really refreshing. It was really exciting to binge watch it. Already on the second disk for Legend of Korra. It’s got a nice pacing that keeps me wanting more. Glad to have picked it up as I never watched it airing.

4 Likes

Bosch season 5 is out. So, that is what I am watching now.

2 Likes

Watching Lady Bird. You can search it on youtube, dailymotion, megah filmes hd (apknite), gg. It’s pretty good. 3/5