What are you reading right now?

Visual novels count, right? Just cleared the Feyris route in Steins;Gate on my impulse run. I didn't realize the phone was the whole game at first. so I'm itching to go start over and play properly now D:

Blood of Elves - Andrzej Sapkowski

The Last Wish and Sword of Destiny were also awesome! Highly recommend for any Witcher fans who want more lore!

1 Like

The Lady of the Lake by Andrzej Sapkowski
and im re-reading Hellblazer series again

I just got done reading animal farm, I'm going to look around to find something good to read

Nice mate! I didn't realise that Lady of the Lake had been translated yet? Or are you reading in the native tongue? haha

its a fan translation... its little weird but i cant wait for official one lol

1 Like

Now the anonymous book is a great book, I suggest it to any one looking for a good read on the rise and fall on anonymous

Implying they have fell, I always assume Anon is doing stuff behind the scenes even if we don't hear about it.

yeah, if you jump in to the anon ops chat room, they got some shit going on, wouldn't suggest going on there and contributing, about half of them are informants for the good ol' FBI

Finished Ourborous Wave by Jyouji Hayashi a little while back, very good scf-fi.

I am currently reading parts at a time of Toxicology by Steve Aylett, really odd collection of short stories.

a brief history of seven killings by marlon james.

kneller's happy campers by etgar keret ..for the millionth time.

also this book about 90's riot grrrl ...girls to the front by sarah marcus

Well, since Disney flushed star wars EU down the drain, I've been looking for a new sci-fi series to start. I've heard that the Alex Benedict series by Jack McDevitt is pretty good, so I picked up A Talent for War.

Anyone read this series?

Bernhard Hennens "Elfenkönigin" (=Elvenqueen [?]). The first part is available in English "The Elven". It is the fourth part. Next I will read Trudi Canavan´s "Der Wanderer" English titel is "Angel of Storm" and then there is the latest released book of Jack Cambell´s "The Lost Stars"-series.
The hardest part about writing this: Titel in German ≠ Titel in English

I'm starting with the Hobbit

A Spy Among Friends; Kim Philby and the Great Betrayal. By Ben Macintyre

1 Like

Hanns and Rudolf. The true story of the German Jew who tracked down and caught the Kommadant of Auschwitz.
By Thomas Harding

I'm currently reading Mr.Mercedes and Hell House.

Scullard; From the Gracchi to Nero