What are some good cartoons worth watching?

Yu-Gi-Oh, Beyblade, (yeah ik they're pretty japanese in nature but you have Pokemon up there so I figured I'd suggest 'em). Cow and Chicken? Sheep in the Big City? Garfield and Friends? Beetlejuice? Gumby? (loved the movie growing up lol), Charlie Brown?

Great River Raft Race was one of my favorite charlie brown movies. Ive seen some of the series

I watched Yu-gi-oh till somewhere in the 2nd season.

Didnt like Sheep In The Big City.

Seen a bunch of Garfield and Friends.

Didnt like Beyblade.

Seen most of Cow and Chicken, it was ok.

Havent watched the Beetlejuice series, but I loved the movie.

Didnt care for Gumby

Now watched.
It wasnt bad.

2 Likes

Does anyone know any good foreign cartoons for @IdealIdeas to watch? Exclude anything Japan because he probably has already seen it.

Holy crap, Steven Universe is so freaking good! The mature subjects that this show tackles, it makes you think you were watching a Dreamworks or Pixar movie, that's how good the writing is. I only wish I still had pot to watch this show with, god this show is freaking good. The lore alone is worth watching.

The only cartoon that I can possibly think of that OP might not have seen is Allen Gregory... and there's a reason it's on this list.

Literally everything I watched as a kid is on that list. I remember an old Cartoon Network series called 2 Stupid Dogs, short but hilarious.

Other than that there are a few movies that I used to watch all the time: We're Back - A Dinosaur's Story, Ferngully, Fievel Goes West, The Pagemaster (not 100% animated, but still counts IMO) and The Brave Little Toaster.

Great Teacher Onizuka. He gets into teaching to marry an 18 year old at 50, and becomes the noblest name in the profession.

Keep it strictly non japanese/anime.
I already watch a ton of that as is.

I need shows that were made anywhere except the asian countries.

Seen Ferngulley, Pagemaster and all of the Brave Little Toaster movies.

Probably will watch those other 2.

Recess is a must!

1 Like

The Teen Titans Go! is actually pretty funny if your on pot. That show was made to be watch on pot, nay, mandatory.

No, Teen Titans GO is absolute garbage and needs to die.

2ndly, I dont use drugs. Even if I did pot, id still say its garbage. Its an absolute embarrassment to the series. The fact that the creators havent even seen the original show bothers me.

maybe:
Gi-joe
He-man(2001)
any marvel or DC comic series animated in the 90's
Godzilla the animated series(1998)
Mortal Kombat-Defenders of the Realm
Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes.
Mummies Alive!

I am Weasel
Mike, Lu, and Og
Grim & Evil
Evil Con Game

Trip Tank, it's Robot Chicken style in that it clumps short independent scenes in a 30 min episode. The show is like being inside Deadpool's deams. It's vile, gross, and very self aware of it.

You serious? I need a source on that but if that is actually true, then that truly shows Cartoon Network's incompetence and extreme low standards when it comes to reviving old works. I wouldn't be surprised if the creators of the new Powerpuff Girls haven't watched the original.

Makes me glad that Samurai Jack will be on Adult Swim rather than back at CN.

CN can never live up to:

Wander Over Yonder

I like Mr Bill

1 Like