What are some good cartoons worth watching?

I dont know if I can find it, but there was a video on youtube with the creators actually saying they never saw the original.

Currently watching.

That's quite the list and it's actually a little baffling to see you like some things and not others. To each their own though =)

I would suggest....

Batman Bold and Brave
Larva (find it on Netflix)
Total Drama (also on Netflix)
Rover Dangerfield (movie)
Brickleberry (Netflix)
Oggy and the Cockroaches (Netflix)
League of Super Evil (Netflix)

I'll reiterate support for the following....

F is for Family (though, since you don't like Archer I don't know if you'll like this)
Recess (they have a movie as well!)

1 Like

Dude, F is for Family's awesome show. It's like a mature version of Malcom in the Middle.

I seen League of super evil on cartoon network and it was aweful

You seem to like netflix a lot. I dont, thus I dont have netflix, but I can probably watch them on KissCartoon. Ill give a few of them a look at.

Seen total drama island, the first season wasnt bad, but the show went downhill 2nd season and beyond.

Recess is on the list and ive seen both the movie and the special.

Didnt care for batman bold and brave.

Monster Ranchers?

Thats anime, but thanks for the nostalgia, I remember seeing this show as a kid.

Not into anime? And Holy crap you've seen Code Lyoko, that was by far my favorite cartoon as a kid.

1 Like

Imagine if this was on TV today:)

2 Likes

Thunderbirds are GO!

The Tracy family's secret identity is as International Rescue. A team of pilots, engineers and secret agents that have high tech rescue equipment and a fleet of rockets to get them to disaster areas as fast as possible.

This is a reboot of an excellent British puppet show from 1964. The 2015 version is made by Peter Jackson's WETA Studio using puppets, models and 3D. Most of the episodes are excellent but the 2nd half of season 1 is better.

I own a Thunderbird #2 toy with a tiny Tbird #4 in the cargo bay and it talks.

Virgil Tracy is my favorite Thunderbird pilot because he is the space @anon85933304. Thunderbird #2 brings the custom rescue equipment pods (space truck shipping containers).

The 1964 SuperMarionation (marionette=puppet TV) original is awesome too!

1 Like

Thanks! Man that brings back memories:)

My favorite new episode is 'The Hexpert' - Parker has to use his "alleged" safe cracking skills to save Lady Penelope. If you go to YouTube they only have 2 Full episodes.

1 Like

Moral Orel. It's stop-motion animation.

First season seems like it's just a silly show about making fun of Creationists. But then the second season starts becoming darker and darker and by the end of the second season the entire show reveals itself to be a drama. Third season is really dark.

Brilliant show.