What are some good cartoons worth watching?

Ben 10? At least the original show? You can totally skip the later ones like Alien Force and Omniverse.

Seen most of Ben 10, and the sequel where they were older. Was it Alien Force? I kinda liked the sequel because it was darker than the original.

Saw a bunch of omniverse too and that was pretty bleh.

I also finished Generator Rex somewhat recently. I liked it but I couldnt get over how they used normal sound effects for a majority of the show and then would randomly slip in more cartoony sound effects every now and then.
Like he could be smashing the fuck out of something and the sound effects are fine, then 1 punch is like a Boink, or boing or some shit and its like wtf.

I see in your list that Regular Show is not in there. Have you watched it or no?

American Dragon (I think that's the name or along the lines?), My dad the rockstar (again, not sure on the name), Histeria, Ozzy and Drix, Monster Ranchers, duck dodgers, Wild Thornberrys

I had to do a refresher google search for some of these lol

Seen a lot of Regular show. I dont care for it, but when its on id watch it for some reason.
Even seen the movie months before it happened on cartoon network

Totally forgot about American Dragon. Never understood why they made an animation/art style change. It didn't look great.

At this point I'm just naming cartoons I remember seeing at least a couple episodes of

HI Hi Puffy AmiYumi Show? At this point, I am basically going through the darkest corners of my mind to remember these shows I watched.

Seen a lot of american dragon before he got older. Stopped watching after he did get older.

Wild Thornberries is on the list.
I categorize Duck Dodgers as part of Looney Tunes and I have seen it.

Never seen Monster Ranchers, Histeria, or Ozzy and Drix. Ill take a look at them

Seen most of it. I watched it because of Teen Titans lol.

Class of 3000? Really liked that show as a kid. Sucked it only had one season.

Seen it, didnt care for it much.

All greats, want more Bravest warriors ASAP. Bee and puppycat was good for the pilot, but I was disappointed by the show, really frederator needs to kick its game up and start making/funding those shows again! Also make a blueray or digital download, I am willing to pay for these shows to continue.

Winx Club? Sonic X? SWAT Kats? I honestly have almost nothing at this point. I'm using the Internet now to remember shows.

You ever watch Clone high? Was really impressed by that show.

Not gonna lie, Seen Winx Club till like Season 5. (Dont tell nobody lol) Saw it randomly when I was younger, then later on watched the entire series out of boredom. Then Nick picked them up and while it was crap before, its even more crap now. Its like even if shows are shit I still watch them sometimes.

Ive seen some of sonic stuff throughout the years but I never liked sonic as a game or a show.

Havent Seen Swat Kats, Ill give it a look.

I tried it, I watched like 3-4 episodes but I couldnt get into it.

The Mighty Ducks? Lilo and Stitch?(yes they made a show)

Seen a lot of Mighty Ducks as a kid, one of the shows id like to watch when I got home from school.

Seen most of Lilo and Stitch and the movie

danm son, now thats a list