Update from Logan Regarding the move

yea but that was the only one that really stood out to me. I had a crazy girlfriend that really beat the difference in patience and patients into me. Not literally. Also note the keyword "had" there.

1 Like

Thanks... Phone autocorrect issue i never would have noticed.

1 Like

Damnit... Lol. Let me know. I'm typing in my damn phone.

2 Likes

I know the struggle, I frequently do the same.

3 Likes

These little skits are great fun and don't really have any significant requirements for props or complex arrangements, just an interesting spot and a funny idea. Plus we get a quick change of scenery, maybe see some cool spots you've found, shared sense of humour and cultural references. Hearing the The Battle of Evermore coming from the distance was unexpected. These are great little Easter eggs:

2 Likes

The only IPA in the closet supermarket that is open at this time.

Anyways, Still planning on QuakeCon This year?

1 Like

I'll still video edit for pizza if ya need it

And I'm here to smoke weed and eat pizza. The things we do for you Logan, the things we do. You're lucky we love you so much.

1 Like

Sorry, the Mrs. and I used the rest of what you had last night.

2 Likes

I think you guys should spend all the patreon money on a Volkswagen Type 2 and hang out side google HQ to get wifi and make the tek from within it Volkswagen.

2 Likes

Dude, good luck, we are routing for you and the crew.

I'm routing so hard right now.

But sincerely good luck with the move and thanks for the update!

ftfy :P

Also visit Ashland. Great little town.

Geez talking about my location... I'm so selfish ;)

1 Like

Bend is well know full being full of transplants from california. Oregonians love the area for its natural wonders but aren't too fond of the people :D

But yea I hate a majority of my state, so I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Logan you should totally do a vlog video from the floor with your sleeping bag. Tell us about the move.

Screw editing... we don't care right now. Just post yourself picking your nose and eating potato chips for a few minutes and we'll be all good.

1 Like

Cathedral Park (under the St. Johns Bridge) would be the perfect location for this. You guys should check it out!

4 Likes

Logans next video will be something to the like of Revenant. He'll have a beard and be crawling to civilization. He's just too proud to admit he's lost in the woods.

I concur, a bridge is necessary. Also a metal barrel with a wood fire pit, fingerless gloves, and a trench coat.

5 Likes