Logan's Inbox: S01E01 - Post questions here!

Ya'll like you sum 4wheelin?

Do you comb the beard or does the beard comb....

Qain! same question...

1 Like

Hey Logan,

I was wondering if you guys have considered using another service besides Youtube to do the live streams?
If so, which ones? And if not, why?

Also, how do we know when you're doing a live stream? Do you have a schedule or a place where you announce it? It seems I must be missing something, because it feels like I'm the only one who's clueless about this.

Anyway, good luck with the move (I know how much that sucks at the best of times) and keep up the great work.
=)

What do you think on the state of operating systems Windows, OS X and Linux. It seems Windows and OS X are moving towards walled gardens and cloud reliance (like phones) and Linux is just being Linux.

what car do you drive now and did you drive it to Seattle?

Are you thinking of bringing back the occasional short skits you guys used to do? Or is that more of a "spur of the moment" kind of thing?
My favorite was "How To Fix A Dead Graphics Card".

I feel like a follow up story is in order on how your shirt was cut off of you, lol

You know when you hit the trauma area in a hospital !, Girls (under the name of nurses) cut off off your cloths and comment. Not sure they knew I was still conscious. Dirty birds.

1 Like

whats the proper axe head weight to handle length ratio?

I prefer heavier cause I like to delude myself Im stronger than others cause I'm big. Might not be true but it lands girls.

All said and done we are only here to breed.

Ooooohhhh... Totally didn't consider the hospital cutting his shirt off as an option. My mind immediately went to die-hard apple fans brutally beating him and cutting his shirt off.
I think my rendition would make a better story though.

Are you fan of any tech death bands? i.e. Archspire, Spawn of Possesion, Unhuman, Beyond Creation...etc

Any T-shirts coming with the phrase, "Time to open up a can!" while slammin down an AMD box? I LOVE that

ok well ive been away from my computer or any internet connection for a while sorry

well i am a retired Marine (medical) i was out drinking with my neighbors and the occasion for this drinking was the anniversary of my discharge date. it was 2 years and well at the time i was also drinking for a friend who passed away and i was unable to attend i was walking the fine line of am i drinking too much and drinking WAY to much. i ended up on the later it happened to be the day i was wearing the "I struggle" i ended up in the hospital i had no idea what happened and apparently i was at the point where stairs are now sobriety check points i was going up stairs to my room in my apt and it went black after that and i was 2 hours from dying ehhh its not a really good story i really would like that shirt back but yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.

1 Like

Do you like Korpiklaani?
Have you heard Amon Amarths new song? and what do you think about it?

Can you do a brief, regular Keep Portland Weird segment, basically a roundup of the eclectic & idiosyncratic things you've recently discovered?

1 Like

Funny question for Logan: If for whatever reason you were wanted dead or alive by anybody (NSA, FBI, Apple, whatever) for whatever reason and there was a bounty mugshot of you with your current hair and beard, how would you change your appearance to hide from the authorities?

Full suit. Add grey to my hair. shave. Scottish hat.

2 Likes

Hey Logan,

What's up with your own Linux Rig Project with Windows in VM, i hope it's hat some progress there?

Best Regards from Luxembourg.

Logan, did you/do you play guitar often? Also what's your favourite model of guitar?

1 Like