Update from Logan Regarding the move

I recommended that to them a while ago when they first talked about the under the bridge homeless episode :D. However I think under Burnside at the skate park would be more interesting. Haven't been down there in a long time. It used to be cool but then I believe tony hawk pro skater included it and there's probably families and skater parents down there now :)

lawl

Ashland Ohio is a terrible town. It's completely dead.

How's Umbra coping with all the shenanigans? Not all pets deal well with moving.

1 Like

Last I saw umbra was chilling out wearing some sunglasses at pistol's new place.
https://mobile.twitter.com/PistolSteph/status/702690483684806656/photo/1

1 Like

Right on, thanks for sharing @_Alamar
Wonder why Umbra got herself some tea shades, she been hanging around them hoodlums @ Burnside?

She is totally fine. She just hates the car rides.

1 Like

Stress can be very hard on them, good Umbra not suffer of it. Hope you guys Se(a)ttle down fast at Portland, keep updates coming and good luck ;) for 60€ I can get a ubber fast 100/10 Mb Internet lol

Meh. I love the new background on the videos.. pre-green screen tech days. lol. seriously though. it's the content, more so the honest intent. was hoping you'd post a pict of your shit stacked on boxes while trying to do the shows. A little anit-tech is a good thing too. One of the best things you guys do is to make fun of yourselves when things go BORK. Chill out and take your time. Please don't rush. this should be the rebuild year.. errr. sets a new stronger foundation to build upon . umm. this is the year that sets up much to come.
You've got a lot on your plate. do the general content you need to do as you build up to the higher productions and values you strive for. Failing to plan... is a sure plan to fail. and hey @Logan @DeusQain @wendell you're modders. that shiz takes effort, time, planning. on top of what you need to get out the door. Joke'em if they can't take a fuck. Just get comphy in your saddles and herd cats.. lol

1 Like

You trolling us son?

^What @LooseNeutral sed^

2 Likes

Thank you bro!

I'd like one thing from the tek.. food for. Id like to now the Sq Ft of space and what you got to deal with. I'm betting you'll find a lot of peep here, or will be desovered her that would help you out. Here my two cents again. Don't rush this shit TEK. Think ahaid. yeah. you just might have to move again. Yes. life. So don't don't. for the love f the skyfairy (as logan calls god.. I'm good with it) Don't plan your shit to be mounted permently. Jesus. You're a fucking Broadway troup at best I love ya's. Plane this shit out that you will be moving and you can take it, most of with you. It's a freaking broadwayplay. Go ahed and don the hasmatsuits to fix this place.. which I'm kinda saying.. WTF. are you that god damned desperate! nevermind. Just.. Get The Fucking Masks ans gloves and ..non-porus paint suits!.

Let me back up.. I was in the Navy..when I heard the words asbeotos.. I was no where near that shit.. well well put you in jail. we'll do this to you. we'll do that to you.. Fine mutherfuckers! but you anit going to do that to me.. so suck me little pink hole. Not the only time I delt with that shit.. You fuckers need a a god damned hasmat evaluation befor you move in.. and sorry bitches your last videeo was PROOF.. you can't sue for... umm. urine sikness. Sorry. but I thought you guys were smart. AH. sure.. I'd love to see Pistol with a big hammer busting up walls.. all the guys would.. fuck that. I don't won't to see her sick from breathing in shit.. or any of you. God damnit, your acting like this shit is fun time for school kids. It's not. I REPETE..IT"S NOT. I want you guys around for awhile whitout wierd problems with your health.
Not laughable.. I have lots of dead friends.. cause it was just a job, just fun, just a joke.

what's a little dust gonna do

1 Like

The good thing is (i hope) things like asbestos must be declared. That stuff is horrific, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Its unlikely there place has any or they would know about it. I imagine as well they'll be wearing masks when there busting up any dusty stuff anyway, that's just good practice.

But your right, health over everything else. Im sure they know :)

I've been there in the Navy. I deal with it. I wasn't stupid as others were. being younger at the time. Beacuse my father workerked for the govs media machine. I'm privy to sad shit.. you'l never find on the interwebs. and it should and will remain so. until you, the public demand real transparency.
I wouldn't toch that place, they want to build their office, with a hundred foot pole without an EPA certified crew, as later in life..insurance/health issues do matter.

Excited to possibly live and work closely to you guys. at a dispensary. toke up ma lady. Try not to stress man. I can tell during the tek that you're tired. you are a fucking warlock wizard master. What is there to worry about when you reach that status? Disco time.

Best of luck with the transition and moving. Don't stress but get everything just right! :) Can't wait for this year to unravel!