Titel to be (un-)determined

again you have to remember what medium you are passing though.
and time is relative to the perspective.
And this can not be true. If you move at 99% the speed of light light still moves at c

yeah well every time i walk i move the earth under me. i dont move along the earth.

also if the earth is concave down why are shoes concave up?

don't think too much about it, or it'll become the truth of this world.

Have you ever heard of the Koresh settlement in FL. they thought the world was hollow and we were on the inside

The medium does not matter in this context. Imagine an empty workspace in CAD or cinema 4D or something. If you generate 1 dot. You can not determine anything.
Now you click on the dot and give it the speed of c (has no value at this point).
And now you tell me: HOW can the medium (which is non-existant) influence c (an undetermined variable)?
Time is not even a thing as we do not have any dimension.

Concave? Convex? The earth is a platter? My thought confirms my existance but not the existance of itself? HELL!

well we should be thankful there were more people who thought differently.

Speed is relative. you can't give something a speed if there is nothing to compare it to.

You can not prove me wrong with my own point!

I will go eat something, got a little late.

ex a train moves at 60mph compared to a sign on the earth but if it is traveling east to west it is going 60mph + the speed of the earth. compared to say some point in space.

i may have gotten that sign wrong.

but thats the point you cant determine anything who is to say that point is moving?
it needs to be relative.
you can not give something a speed with out a reference frame. it isnt possible.

btw is it me or does anyone else when on a computer double space expecting a period.

how can you say train moves at 60mph relative to speed of what? I think it moves at speed of light, you just don't see it because you are also moving at the speed of light... and the biggest problem is that 'light' moves at double that.

nope not how that works. light is weird like that. light always moves at c no matter what reference frame.

we can state easily that we are light - and you wouldn't known because there is always something weird.

no we have mass we cant be light

how can you be sure.

bc we have properites that light doesnt have

but if you were light you would have properties that double-light doesn't have. Does that makes you not light? We are all energy.

gravity is technically theoretical who is to say there arent little gnomes being assholes putting everyone down. we cant but it accepted as truth that objects with mass attract.

mass is energy. point is with the way things are set up in physics we cant be light bc we arent moving with a speed of light compared to light. light moves at the speed of light compared to light. we dont do that.

and yet we are moving at relative speed from each other at speeds greater than light. (in form of a joke as us, but also scientific one we can use expansion of universe) in fact einstein was wrong about light. You can travel faster than light. (and you won't loose weight or even feel it)