The Tea Thread 🍵

I have a single cup brewer. I wash out the resivoir once in a while and every two months I try to do a white vinegar run through (entire machine)

1 Like

avoid soap, just rinse and pour it out. Don’t Scrub.
I learned avoiding soap from @TheDiddilyHorror here

https://forum.level1techs.com/t/post-what-new-thing-you-acquired-recently/149881/317?u=bedhedd

2 Likes

Periodically feed in boiled water, in my tea kettle [+ clear out fine lingering materials]

1 Like

Nice. The coffee pot I clean back to metal after each use. The teapot gains a thin layer of old tea…

Pretty much boiled water is hottest, that the steeping kettle encounters. Most Teas I have used, are hovering in the 180ish territory [rare near boiling is with straight peppermint, which is a s-h-o-r-t duration]

english breakfast with brown sugar.

1 Like

Twitter’s tea. It’s fun making ppl explode

1 Like

I also drinking this tree . I like this flavor .

2 Likes

English Breakfast before coffee, then coffee the rest the day.

1 Like
3 Likes

Yorkshire Gold. According to an interview: what sir patrick stewart actually drinks every day. Similar to earl grey but i like it a little better.

2 Likes

I have lately been mixing teas and making sweet tea with that. I use stevia as it is a natural sweetner that is zero calorie.

1 Like

I start the day with a coffee or two, then drink tea for the rest.

I tried sweeteners, but they give an almost sour tint to the drink, so just have less or no sugar

Pictures please.

Sorry if this doesn’t belong here. I didn’t see any rules in the first post :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s pretty good. A little spicy. Kinda tastes like it could be a Christmas tea.

3 Likes

Got a glass cup to see the color. Dragonwell tea from my dad

First cup

Second cup same leaves, didn’t let it brew long enough

Third cup, same leaves, brewed longer

2 Likes

Let us know how it is! I was not feeling well today and had my first cup of tea in a long time. Green Tea and honey does the trick!

1 Like

That beaker looks like it is for wine? Enjoy the tea. It looks like an interesting experiment.

1 Like

Techincally there isn’t anything stopping me from using it for both tea and wine! It has the chemical structure of coffee etched into the glass

It was great, should have brewed the second cup longer

1 Like

Oops, I thought the chemical compounds were for wine.

But yes, drink your tea from whatever suits you.

1 Like