Store is now open!

Just bought these :D

Cant wait to wear them. Thanks @wendell @kreestuh @pgpryan you guys rock, happy to support.

However i'm mildly dissapointed the store doesn't sell pants under the name of epicshirts

8 Likes

I want the hoodie but I want it to also have the "Level1Techs" on the back.

Here's hoping it does.

Woot, order confirmed

3 Likes

Nice, just picked up the graphite/grey hoodie and t-shirt.

I'm also curious about this. Will that be possible in the future?

1 Like

@kreestuh
Any chance of mouse mats? Those were nice, imo.
Also, any chance of 'design of the month' type of sales/design contests? Those were really cool too, also imo. I liked the unique designs that came in each month- but I understand such things can be costly, or take time.
Looking forward to buying things soon/contributing to the patreon now that I have a new job.

Not sure yet, we will have to see how the merch sells before we do a tee design each month. I have a few different ideas lined up but they haven't been printed yet.

Also @zai : we likely won't be hosting any official contests to design tees for us. We may contact individual artists to do work with us in the future though. :)

3 Likes

I'd love to buy some merch, but the shipping costs to the UK are extremely overpriced :(

My dog thinks the new hoodies are very comfy.

8 Likes

Yeah! I'm holding out for mugs, glasses, deskmats and/or backpacks! Or a L1T mouse!!!

1 Like

or... keyboards! i'd buy that!

1 Like

@kreestuh any news on when shirts will be avalible?

Its really unlikely we'd do a mouse unless I can get a patent or other ip protection on some aspect of it ;)

5 Likes

how about you do special lv2 versions for the super leet people :D

it would appeal to certain people's mindset I think..

yea. after what happened to the ts mouse that would be something todo but dont make it limited edition. that bothered me so much with the TS mouse

I understand... just a thought! The store is more of a support for the content... we get that ! It's the content that's really the center of it! No pressures...

1 Like

Mouse mats when ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

My current one is so worn that the rubber has started disintegrating into this gunky black stuff that sticks it to my table, no joke.

It doesn't move much at least...

1 Like

Hes actually dreaming of whats in the gun case.

I just got my stuff too :D

yes that's a gundam model kit in the background

5 Likes

Hey me three!

3 Likes