Share your art!

Went back and colored this one

Drew some more knights
Not proud of his stance

Really like his stance

Tried some more foreshorting

And how I feel right now

This is the first time I've colored my art. So far I've got mixed feelings about it. What do y'all think?
Got some more characters I'll post after I finish the one I'm working on right now.

2 Likes

edit: v2 for Team PGP
How is this for a Level 1 Techs TeamPGP shield logo?

Of course the crossed rifles stand for FPS games. The rocket is for the space games Wendell likes and the car is for the racing games that I like. The Rocket League ball ties the rocket and car together and stands for sports games in general.

This was version 1, but I don't like it anymore.

1 Like

more machine learning, putting together a mobile app backend that enhances .gifs

8 Likes

Destiny GIF I made

2 Likes
4 Likes

I think I'm going to be sick...

That animation was made AFTER stabilization of the source footage

Pre-stabilization it'd look like this:

2 Likes

I guess I'll bite.
Here are a few images I made in Inkscape for a class I took last semester. Not super happy with them but here ya go.

3 Likes

added the u terribly lol

3 Likes

Kente Kool

Kente cloth is woven from strips of ribbon and worn by African royalty and priests. The different colors have meanings Red = conflict, Blue = Peace, Gold = Royalty, Green = Earth, Black = Maturity.

The original was done at a huge 4000 x 2500 pixel size and every pixel block was placed by hand as if I was stitching it. I used a loose grid but I didn't snap to it, leaving little imperfections like the real cloth. The pattern is in no way perfect or symmetrical, but it's so busy it tricks your eye into thinking it is. I had to balance leaving stuff imperfect (really hard for me) vs that one pixel is bugging me and has to be fixed. Even though this is less than half size, if you zoom in you can see the microscopic detail.

I didn't copy any images, but I did research. This is a new fabric pattern. It took me a week.

edit:

2 Likes

somethin im workin on

7 Likes

@gaben said it wont happen anytime soon :slight_smile:

ok, i did this for a friend

2 Likes

To hell with everything i don't have time nor motivation to continue this... Was hoping for and EPIC as hell L1T wallpaper but nope..

Source image 63.3 MB:

Source .blend 178.8 MB: (PS ram sticks are unoptimized high poly count.)

3 Likes

upload the .blend or whatever it is so someone cooler can finish it.

I need to brush up on my texture/shader work anyway.

Violated it

2 Likes

It look really nice. I guess it's a good idea to release my model into the wild. Maybe it can be a group effort. Will update my post.

I can do filters if you or that @tkoham creature there takes tactical pron shots

1 Like

I don't paint and I can't draw, but once I had to make some own wall decor using a piece of ikea table and wall paint, cause I couldn't afford anything extra. Thrown away since last move.

6 Likes

HGTV would be creaming their pants; good job.

1 Like