Share your art!

I noticed the forum has a share you photography thread but when I went looking for a similar thing for art I couldn't find anything, so I'm creating this thread for all of the artists in the community to share their work!

I'll get things kick started:

6 Likes

Something I did back in highschool

2 Likes

A 3D model I finished yesterday in Blender. It's a model of Metalkoromon from the Digimon franchise.

3 Likes

Something I did in early high school/8th grade, I can't remember when exactly.

3 Likes

Jungle Girl - This image has over 12,000 triangles and took 3 weeks.

This is the house in CT where I grew up.

9 Likes

Art club, oil painting, 5th grade, which was 8 years ago iirc.

5 Likes

A random guy I drew to practise on my graphics tablet I got about a month ago. I was just scribbling until I saw something in the scribble, so it's not the best and really cartoon-y compared to what I'd normally draw.

A horse I just finished drawing in Krita. I was practising colouring since most of my art has always just been line art. Still trying to get used to digital art as well.

1 Like

2 Likes

I like to use ArtRage Studio Pro with my tablet. ArtRage 4 is the new version $50 and you can try a free demo. ArtRage Lite is only $30. I find it is even better than Photoshop at "feeling" like pencils, pens and paintbrushes.

ArtRage NATURAL PAINTING SOFTWARE

ArtRage gives you real world painting tools on your computer in a stylish, easy to use environment that lets you get down to the process of creating without digital distractions.

The header banner was painted in ArtRage by Daniel Larsson, one of our featured artists.

Art is not by me.

Neither of these are by me. I'm just sharing the software.

10 Likes

Here is a couple things i made recently.

3 Likes

pretty old but yah,

3 Likes

A few of my old 3d models that didnt suck..

Cyborg... was going to have a go at hair but got bored with it (still have the model though so maybe one day)

Sentinel, modeled off of one of my nephews toys (with artistic licensing in some places)

One of my best texture jobs, painted in photoshop

WH40k Terminator model that I screwed up the bottom half on (started rushing and ignoring the reference.. will redo one day)

Old model I made for a print advert (website tanked, no longer around)

and an old 2d photoshop paint

5 Likes

I currently draw a weekly webcomic and post it on my website. I also work as an illustrator for a clothing company, which keeps me busy.

2 Likes

Who did it better? (No Contest edition)

This is the Ring Brothers customizers 'Madam V'. It is a 2016 Cadillac ATS with 1948 Cadillac body panels grafted onto it.

Funny thing is I had almost the same idea a couple months ago. Except I tried to blend the 1948 body into the new ATS rather than replace it.

7 Likes

Some more of my old stuff

4 Likes

^one of my wips

^one of my recents

3 Likes

My new Profile:

A commissioned profile for @ninja85a:

1 Like

I carve pipes sometimes... I drew this while bored on an airplane. Someday I'll carve it.

4 Likes