Ramiel's Christmas Giveaway 2016

Plugs:

If you haven't voted:

This is also paired with @kewldude007's giveaway, and will take place christmas day. Mine isn't quite as awesome (he will buy you a 60$ game, like a boss) so I suggest you checkout kewldude's giveaway:

Kewldude007’s Community Christmas Game Giveaway 2016 Edition

Also, thread that will get you in the holiday sprit:

Christmas Center!™

RULES

(some of these are copied, deliberately from @kewldude007 )

For starters:

I DO NOT want to give away ANY games to people who are inactive in the community, I want to reward those who ACTUALLY PARTICIPATE in the forum.

also this year I'm tacking on a rule of Basic users and up, new users it takes very minimal effort to become a basic, just do it.

I will use random.org to pick the post number in this thread, if its invalid, I draw again until I find a valid post.

I'm giving away the three most popular keys from voted list (note that the Civ+XCOM bundle counts only as one).

Enter by using the phrase 'level1' in your post reply to this thread

Each entry counts for all three of the top voted, so no need to specify. If you don't like/want the game, leave it for someone else. I may be able to work out a different title (among my library) for you to pick out.

MULTIPLE ENTRIES FROM THE SAME USER WILL DISQUALIFY YOU (I will know, its not hard).
If you accidentally do it just delete the post. Replies are ok, but you're only entered once.

I will PM you a link to the key. These are gifted via humble bundle.

Depending, I might add to this list. I may also run another for New Year's, details on that later.

Happy Holidays everyone, Good Luck!

7 Likes

Level1

Level1

Level1

Level1

Level1 ?

Level1

Level1

level1

level1

Level1

Its ok if we enter for kewldude's and your contest?

Of course its cool!

We just put the links in for shameless plugs

LeVeL1

level1

yes

Level1

Level 1

Soon!

Draw Winner 1:
Civ5 + XCOM Bundle

Please PM me if you aren't interested and I will get you something else;
Otherwise you will receive a message within the next hour