I want to do something for the forum this coming Christmas (again)

That's why I count it

Doing this again, eh?

you bet, motherfucker

If I can, I'll pitch in.

1 Like

As with last year, I've got a couple of spare steam keys floating about... I'll have a looky through my inv tomorrow and post a list of what I'm willing to part with...

1 Like

i will make no promises but i think my freinds might have a pile of unwanted keys sitting somewhere and with thier consent, ill throw them into the pool

People like you make me think that their might be hope for the world. But then I look at the choices for the U.S election and wonder if there will even be a world by Christmas.

can we just...not

3 Likes

le bump

Final bump before close

I don't have any spare keys lying around, but I'm willing to spend up to $60 on a game for whoever.

1 Like

OK, um... This thread is kinda killing my willingness to read, so I'll just ask...
WTF is this again?
OK, it's a giveaway, nice and all...
Some time ago i won a game from one of the challenges. I said I don't want it, so someone else can have it. Never heard from that game ever again. Then I gave a couple steam keys for another thing like that, didn't see the games anywhere...
Um... What?
To be clear, I don't want the games, but this is another giveaway and people are donating games again and again I don't see neither the games I gave nor the game I won and returned.
Seriously... What is going on?

this is where I announce a giveaway I'm hosting for Christmas and making it known now so others can join in ahead of time

you make a post in the future thread

I use a random number generator to pick a post

poster gets choice

I see...
2 questions...
1. I believe there are a lot of leftover games from previous giveaways and stuff...
2. Can you update the op, because all images are off?
I may donate a couple pixel art games from a humble bundles when I get home. I don't want anything... But I'm not gonna play them anyway, so better someone play, instead of them sitting around...

Yes that happens

Later, I'm on mobile

fixed

1 Like

i'll give away the unreal humble bundle, every game except "The Culling"

Killing Floor
Community Weapon Packs 1-3 and Chickenator DLC

Dangerous Golf

Shadow Complex Remastered

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

ADR1FT

The Mean Greens - Plastic Warfare

1 Like

I think I have a key I can throw in. I'll check when I get home today.

I only saw this now. You are a boss, along with all other people throwing in. Good times.

2 Likes