Kewldude007’s Community Christmas Game Giveaway 2016 Edition [giveaway over]

Some of you may or may have not noticed this thread floating about

Well now its time for the main attraction. Allow me to reiterate (copy and paste) how this will work for the sake of convenience.

Thread starts today, December 11th and it will end on Christmas day (two weeks). That should give ample time for every member to reply to THIS thread

IMPORTANT STUFF \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

you make a post in THIS thread like the one below. You will have your Steam username and ONE GAME YOU WANT ON STEAM UNDER $60 USD . NOT MULTIPLE GAMES ADDING UP TO 60$, choose wisely.

ALSO
I DO NOT want to give away ANY games to people who are inactive in the community, I want to reward those who ACTUALLY PARTICIPATE in the forum.

So I am arbitrarily deciding that YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 POSTS during the period of the giveaway NOT INCLUDING THE ONE YOU MAKE IN THIS THREAD!

also this year I'm tacking on a rule of Basic users and up, new users it takes very minimal effort to become a basic, just do it.

I will use random.org to pick the post number in this thread, if its invalid, I draw again until I find a valid post.

I will friend you on steam and gift you the game, or if you want something from somewhere else we can work it out

I don't want a sob story like "plz cooldood giv me fwee gamez im poor", just your name and what you want.

so if your some 16 year old and your parents (or steam) wont let you buy an M rated, i got you fam.

MULTIPLE ENTRIES FROM THE SAME USER WILL DISQUALIFY YOU (I will know, its not hard).
If you accidentally do it just delete the post

Other note worthy items:
I AM PAYING FOR TWO PEOPLE This year @Alamar and I BOTH are giving away any game to 3 people each. That's 6 winners.

More details to come on these prizes soon.

Want to contribute? hit me up somewhere, here, Lounge, PM. I don't care.

@Braysive
@Eden

Level 1 staff( mods and crew) are welcome to join as well, I don't discriminate m8

plug for Christmas Center™
plug for other giveaway

20 Likes

Fouquin
Witcher 3

2 Likes

Rudster
AppGameKit
Because why buy games when you can make them? Also it's on sale so it's under the $60 cut off

1 Like

Honestly, for the life of me, I can't think of any game that I want ATM.
Ok... I looked and the game I would like ATM is -
Next Car Game: Wreckfest
(FlatOut revised)

SomebodyElse'sProblem (hyperlink)
Sid Meier's Civilization VI

just edit that post when you figure something out, because the cod combo is $$$$ lol

1 Like

MGS V: The Phantom Pain

Steam

Witcher 3 GOTY (- I know its steam but - GOG has it cheaper)
I will take Doom (2016)

Dje4321
Game: TBD

Game: Doom(2016)

Total War Warhammer

Dishonored 2 (subject to change)

MGS V: The Phantom Pain

Note to others:

Don't forget to vote for my giveaway:

Fair enough... Now...
Dragon's Dogma or Planet Coaster... Planet's Dogma or Dragon's Coaster... Dragon's Planet or Dogma's Coaster...
Can i get back to you on that? And i just remembered Rimworld and Stonehearth...
Uuuuh, may i ask for something unreleased yet? Oxygen not included by Kley...
So many...
You know what, I don't want anything :) I rather someone else, that actually know what he/she wants, gets his wish...

What if you dont use steam or care to give out private info :) bastards and your data mining giveways.

1 Like

ipushpeople
DARK SOULS III Deluxe Edition (link)
[It's on sale but if I'm mistaken the regular edition, please]

ph4nt0m117
factorio
kek

1 Like

as long as its out before christmas

I was actually twitting you a bit but good job meeting half way :)

1 Like