Post your battle stations!

Thanks.

Monitor arms:
I regrettingly got this- Swapping to a better one and only keeping the speaker bits.

Its pretty unconfigurable and poor quality. :frowning:

KB: Vortex Race 3 Iso

Regarding the attachment method: With screws.

I’d reccommend a gas-spring heavy duty one, worth the price over that pile of sticks :slight_smile:

You use these metal pieces instead of monitors(comes with the kit), and then I screwed them in from the bottom.

Status update:

5 Likes

pictures coming soon.

2 Likes

LMAO, what a teaser!

3 Likes

It is a bit trashy because unfinished drywall and mess elsewhere. But this is my basement battle station.

Two x 65inch TVs 4K 120hz… and 32inch gaming monitor 1440p 240hz with 900p on one side and 27 in 2160p on the other side. Also my server station is on display on the dresser. My guest station is not on display as my dad is doing his taxes during the evening here. The guest machine is a Mac mini.

5950x main system server is 3950x and windows gaming/htpc is a 3900x.

7 Likes

It really messes with the perspective a bit how those TVs are further back.

2 Likes

@Argone : what’s the reason for keeping the baked cheese right next to the mouse … or is it a clever mind game? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Before: PC/Writing Desk [L-Desk]

After [1of2]: PC Desk

After [2of2]: Writing Desk

6 Likes

That is funny didn’t notice. I keep them down in my basement in case I want some or if my nephew is visiting. He munches on them.

3 Likes

It is a fair distance. Maybe 15 feet from them. Ultra wide camera doesn’t help.

2 Likes

I’ve got a new monitor.

I will either get rid of the smaller display or get a double monitor arm later. Haven’t decided yet.

obraz

8 Likes

Get a monitor arm for two monitors, more monitors more better :slight_smile:
I have 7 and it’s still not enough :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have one and I feel it’s too much. :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve finally decided to get rid of the smaller monitor.

I’ve noticed that I don’t use it apart from putting the occasional YT video in the background. The vertical display was nice for having a whole webpage visible at glance, without scrolling. But I don’t need it for my entertainment space. The secondary screen did only break immersion while playing games. First I started turning it off, then left dark for a whole week. When I use my desk after work, I want the least amount of things on it.

Today I did remove it.
Looks cleaner without the vertical display anyway.

/blatant lie
I will manage my cables, I promise.

8 Likes

One of us! One of us! Welcome to the single monitor gang.

4 Likes

Theres a Adam sub under the desk. More of a music station, but games are welcome. Just not enough of them that I like to play.

10 Likes

This is my pure nostalgia couch gaming setup.

I played Runescape for the first time in like 2003. Most kids in the laptop program at school had IBM ThinkPads because that’s what the school IT department sold and prepped for them. I had a cheaper HP something, and this ThinkPad is several years newer than those were. But it still feels right.

5 Likes

Ol’ Betsy:

8 Likes

Sorry for sharing another thread here. But I posted my battlestation (recent update) to my blog.

2 Likes

\o/

7 Likes

A picture from 2004, 3x17’ flat and one 21’ crt. Also a 14’ common crt for tv(satelite). Oh yes, now on days i have some newer/modern hw as well :smiley:

15 Likes