Post your battle stations!

Aye! Managed to get it deep cleaned just before Christmas. Not sure when I’m able to start working on it, the region where I live is currently isolated from the rest of the country and as it so happens my parents live out side of the quarantine zone. And only place for me at the moment to do wood and metal working is dad747’s workshop. But my plan is to build second computer into that one eventually. Then I can have dedicated Linux/BSD machine and separate Windows PC for gaming.

1 Like

the front pannel is nice cause grounded hard cause fw if you want to use it still i plan on still using it on my case mod cause i like fw stuff

Damn, nice man. Really reminded me of the game

I love that game.

This thread is now about Persona. And how Futaba is the best Linux nerd

4 Likes

my next monitor is an ultra wide for sure. Sold.

4 Likes

LOL U MAD THAT YOUR STRING THEORY MALARKY WAS PROVEN FALSE AND YOU DIED A FAILED PROPHET

I only want to get the power switch to work, and maybe the power led. And I might try to get the USB2 port to work as well, looked up some diagrams for it. Rest of the front I/O is not important for me. And I have a back up plan on making my own front panel if my other efforts turn out to be a bust.

Hmm, I’ve never tried Persona games. Have to cross that over from my todo list.

And I know weeb who hasn’t played Persona games is no true weeb. King weeb @Skelterz shall inflict proper punishment to me.

It dethroned every other of my “favorite franchise” last year. Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger/Cross, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Fallout, Tales, etc.

It is the single best JRPG (5) I’ve ever played and my favorite franchise (3, 4, 5)

1 Like

ive seen people cut out the pannel and make a insert by sandwiching aluminum plates that look nice around the cut and have what ever ports you want

3 Likes

Lol, i haven’t played persona either

1 Like

I was stationed in Japan (southern Kyushu) for three years and I can’t put my finger on it, but I really really dig that picture.

1 Like

So much to unpack.

Thats why I bought it.

It’s got pluses and minuses. Would love a 1080p display to more easily and comfortably do Screencast stuff, but this display is God tier in halo mcc. :smiley:

A6300. Love it. I don’t share my results much, but that’s mostly because I’m trash at photography. Good gear doesn’t mean good skills :stuck_out_tongue:

Drop CTRL. Best board I’ve ever bought. Love it, would trade my gf for it. (don’t let her read this)

Especially lately. Stress is a magical thing.

I was wearing the shirt yesterday as well :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Met a guitar bro that told me “It’s not what you play it’s how you play it”, which is a common mantra amongst musicians. He had a $200 Epiphone and a $400 Ibanez and he would sound like Kirk Hammett, Randy Rhoads, Eric Johnson, Carlos Santana, himself, whomever he wanted. I had a $3000 Les Paul and I could barely pass for NuMetal lmao.

Good to know the same is about photography. It’s something my wife wants to get into.

LOL. I’ll check it out when I get the gear bug again.

I love multimontiors because I need technology to tell me where my windows go lol. But I may try this if I want a more “clean” and “productive” look.

1 Like

Dude, I just browse the forum all day.

I mean, there is a certain skill ceiling of a disposable camera, so I don’t think your wife would be happy if you got her one of those.

I think all I can do to make this better is to add more monitors

12 Likes

Is that OSX or XFCE?

1 Like

Elementary OS

4 Likes

:open_mouth: Very nice

1 Like

Very nice setup, indeed.

Also, nice mug!

During working hours

Afterwards