Post your battle stations!

Sick case! You got a link to it? and you have any temperature data you mind sharing? :slight_smile: I’m thinking of working on an sff for gaming and converting my current desktop to just production.

The case is a Velka 3.The next batch is in May. If you’re interest by my build, I’ve done a build log right here. I have a Ryzen 3600 and GTX 1660 Ti, and at idle they are at 38C and 34C and under load they reach 70C.

3 Likes

Oh that is superb. Thanks for the info! Also as a fellow man of culture, mad respect on the theme lol

3 Likes

The elmo pic is awesome

Wonder if i should post ma sh*t. got a decent setup

1 Like

Jesus, looking back at my old setup & comparing it to now, what a huge difference, in a good way, rocking the same mouse which is pretty awesome.

The only thing I can say about the ol’ setup is that it was nice having the benefits of 2 monitors, but not having the desk space for them, that kinda sucked! :joy:

But I do, without a doubt enjoy how much cleaner the setup looks with just 1 monitor, which is a big reason why I’m contemplating an 21:9 monitor…

4 Likes

Cleaned up a bit.

Finally got an 8in cable for the Apple trackpad so I can not have a stupid cable dangling around on the desk.

I found the trackpad is better for productivity stuff. Still have the g502 for games tho. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Which case is that on the left side?

That’s actually not my case it’s a hard drive cage.

It’s okayish.

I’ve got 64tb raw in there, so I’d say it’s fair value.

1 Like

https://valid.x86.fr/pfu4cb <- HW

And no I did not buy the tacky MSI chair, it came with registering the monitor.
Logitech G513 linear, MX518, G25.
Drop HE-4XX, Drop HD 6XX through DACMagic 100 and Yamaha AX 590.

2 Likes

Dat radiator outside the chassis :joy:
Nice headphone hanger.
hanger
Are you from eastern Europe?
east-style

Seriously tho, you have very nice gear!

Got some oak shelf left over from building speaker stands.

No I’m from Sweden but my grandpa traveled a lot in his late years…

If placing a plank of wood on a coffee table counts as a desk then this is my desk

If it can’t be done from a couch it’s not worth doing :rofl:

3 Likes

My mess.

9 Likes

Another change from last iteration of the battlestation.

4 Likes

Not much different than before. My dad moved out, so I got my office back. Main thing is the router is now off my desk, behind the printer on a separate table. And I moved my PC to the left side so that the entry to the office feels a little more open. Mic stand is behind the monitor so it’s mostly out of sight. Feels a little less cluttered now.

Made sure to give it a good vacuum and scrubbed it with some car interior cleaner before setting everything back up.

10 Likes

I’m gonna steal that. I can’t get my mouse mat clean not matter what I do, why I didn’t think about car interior cleaner baffles me now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It works well. Better scrubbing power than washing it in the clothes washer or something, and faster too.

I like Chemical Guys, but any brand should work. I just think the wet spray gets distributed more evenly and penetrates better than the foaming ones. Also a brush with stiff, dense bristles works best.

Thanks for the tip :slight_smile:
I’ll see what’s available locally, but I’ll keep Chemical guys in mind.

Cockpit Premium.

Better than Pledge.

I should specify, just to be clear, I used the upholstery cleaner, not general interior cleaner. Interior cleaner may be fine (I haven’t tried it) as long as it doesn’t leave a residue, but I would not recommend using something glossy lol.

1 Like