Post your battle stations!

Is that PBR?

1 Like

Sir, I say you have insulted my honor. That there is a budweiser sir. The king of beers.

1 Like

Ah, apologies. The labels look quite similar.

Glad to hear you’ve got good taste.

1 Like

Ohhhh Reese’s Puffs.

I’m jealous. I didn’t go multi-monitor until 2011. I didn’t go multi-tower until ~2015/2016 :wink:

FTFY.

1 Like

One of them tastes like you poured one of those pepper packets you get with plastic forks and knives into it…the other tastes like water. I’d rather have water beer than pepper beer.

That having been said…when you’re 23 and broke AF…you drink whatever’s cheap, and the grocery store by me upcharged on PBR.

Or when you’re already drunk enough that you can’t taste it.

1 Like

Heyo! That was my mantra for about a decade :grimacing:

1 Like

My mom always used to say, don’t break out the shit wine until after the third bottle of the good stuff.

Then she got to her 50s and decided that drinking that much is probably going to send her off a bit early.

1 Like

I’VE USED TOO MANY LIKES! But! Relevant. From my company’s Slack (this is my entry :grin:)

7 Likes

haha yeah, that’s accurate.

updated/rearranged
new speakers and controller
laptop is dell m6800, processor is 4930mx, and i put a 980m 8gb card in it now instead of the old quadro it had

7 Likes

The Ultimate Lounge Station™

BTW, I will be getting the Asus monitor tomorrow. And I might abandon the 4 monitor setup for now, because of heat and power consumption issues, the issue with even finding a way to build a custom mount; not that I can’t do it but how feasible will it be and just that I am a hobbo and a hoarder. So once the Asus comes in, I think one of my Dell U2711s will go.

And did a major rearrangement of the desk, now the cables are much more organised and with the relocation of the receiver, I now got a wider desk space, so no more troubles with the studies next year.

3 Likes

Is that on the speaker a Nixie clock?

Yep it is lol

1 Like

Nice! :smile:

10 Likes

Finally got around to installing MTP so I could upload stuff from my phone. . . priorities!

7 Likes

what mount did you use for the top monitor?

This one. It was a lot cheaper when I bought it though.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/rocketfish-full-motion-tv-wall-mount-for-most-19-39-tvs-black/5171301.p?skuId=5171301